What interest rates did you guys get?

Cam

n/a
Established Member
Like carguy19 said, with rates this low, it really doesn't make much difference once you're below 3%.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I got sorta boned, but not horrible.

3.9@75 months with 13,000 down. (75 months @ 3.9 whatever)

Car ought to be paid off in 4 years though.

Marc

Established Member
I am so excited for you Marc!!

Thanks for the tip! Randy will call me tomorrow to see if I can get the August Build, if not, then I am probably looking at November some time. But, regardless as long as I get a allocation I will be fine. So hopefully we can firm everything up by Friday.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Wow these are amazing rates! I got 1.99 on my truck and thought that was incredible. What kind of credit scores to you guys have? The truck was my first auto loan.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
If you use their car buying service, it is (was) 1.49%. That's how I found my car was using this free service. You fill out an online form with them stating the model, color and options. And they put dealers in contact with you. Then they will finance for 1.49%.

Actually just checked again and now it is .49% if you use the service. 1.49% is their standard rate now!

Pen Fed Car Buying Service

and that is a pretty awesome service

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
2.6% for 72. Had 2.9 throguh my local FCU and they asked if they could beat it...and did. Financed through Chase

farmboy90

Established Member
PenFed just lowered thei rates today. 1.49% for 60 months up to 70k. If you use their service to help you find a car, you can get it at 0.49%!

I am on the phone with the right now since I just did my loan 2 days ago at 1.99%. Am trying to see if they can lower it to 1.49.

BAM! 5 minute phone call, and they changed my loan to 1.49%.

PenFed rules.

Last edited:

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
PenFed just lowered thei rates today. 1.49% for 60 months up to 70k. If you use their service to help you find a car, you can get it at 0.49%!

I am on the phone with the right now since I just did my loan 2 days ago at 1.99%. Am trying to see if they can lower it to 1.49.

BAM! 5 minute phone call, and they changed my loan to 1.49%.

PenFed rules.

Thats awsome! :D

Users who are viewing this thread