what is JUST the turbo piping worth??

camaross0002

Established Member
:fm:

+1, the insurance should cover it, if not get a lawyer

+1 there find all the reciepts for all the parts and find the value of the truck and turn it into the shops insurance co. because that was a fire of the shops doing that caused you the lose of your truck and money there. Their insurance should compensate you if they don't consult a lawyer. Even though you don't have your own insurance the shop has insurance.

Hell next time get storage insurance I pay 120 a year for storing my camaro.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
Damn bro, when I got your text I couldn't believe it but these pics really bring it home. I hope it all works out for you brother.

FWIW -- I've done business with Thomas and from my experience, he's top notch; great member of the SVTP and L family.

BT

FordFanStan

Established Member
Wasn't your truck at PSI getting built? Are you saying PSI burned to the ground?

No Stewart, after he got his truck back from PSI a couple months later his engine knock was getting worse, so he decided to tear it down before it got too bad and something got damaged. He took it to sort of a friends shop from there, and that is where it happened. FFS

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Man dude that sucks really bad!!! Sorry for the loss. Hope it all works out for ya and defenitly keep us posted on your next project(s)

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
ok well i have purchased a 6.0L iron longblock from a 04 denali and all the wiring from current performance i have also managed to get a 4l60e (rebuilt) and a 3200 stall convertor from a 2001 T/A.... i am looking at a 97 s10 regular cab step side (i will put 98+ interior and dash in!!!) to start the build with...
i have already sent the heads to a CNC shop to be ported, now what i can't decide is to leave it a standard bore and justput forged rods, pistons, all ARP stuff in it and just spay a 200-300 shot of N2O on a 2-stage setup and have it going in the next couple months OR wait a little while and spend about a $2500 more and do a 408 strocker kit from texas speed and a 88mm turbo (rear mount because there is no room...lol and i will be building the kit myself this time) and N2O.... that is about where i am at, at this point...

=fast=

Established Member
thats not cool sorry to here that bro, hope the shop insur can help you. I cant believe that...

Users who are viewing this thread