what is JUST the turbo piping worth??

uncooked

Established Member
Wow no class....... That is Bull $hit

I hope you have an idea who these guys are? If someone did that to me the Shit would hit the fan.

Not the time Nor the place to be doing that crap.... :fm:

Sorry for your loss, hope you are insured for your losses!

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
Wow no class....... That is Bull

I hope you have an idea who these guys are? If someone did that to me the Shit would hit the fan.

Not the time Nor the place to be doing that crap.... :fm:

Sorry for your loss, hope you are insured for your losses!

its just some local bitches that wont say anything to me in person:poke:

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
Wow man im sorry for your loss... im also sorry "vice" "karma" are no class scumbags.. :kaboom:

i really hope everything works out man

knkfiend

Professional Exploder
Established Member
sorry to hear bro. hope you get what you can from the insurance. i had this happen to me last year

S5000342.jpg

S5000337.jpg

S5000336.jpg

S5000338.jpg

S5000335.jpg

my insurance company took care of me actually, good luck!

karmahaha

Banned
Here's a little backstory on the reason I posted what I did.
Do no deal with Thomas Manghelli

Alias: Denalion26's
Alias: Malibu's Most Wanted.

This person has not only done myself wrong, but my room mate as well. Heres the story....

I'm not positive of the date, but almost a year ago or so, I purchased ported heads anc cams for his lightning. This was done, in trade for a parts Banshee four wheeler AND a running four wheeler. He has had the heads and cams since they arrived, and the only thing I have received are a couple parts. The supposedly running four wheeler had issues at the time, and he was SUPPOSED to have it fixed and I would receive it as soon as it was finished. He took the four wheeler (over 6 months ago) to have it fixed and not only have I not received it, I have been informed that I am not going to receive it. I have heard multiple rumors, but I am not positive what has come of the Banshee since then. Not ONLY has he refused to give me a four wheeler OR pay me what he owes, he has actually gone so far as to bash ME.....and I have been more than patient.

Not only did he not follow through on our deal, but he did my room mate wrong as well. He sold my room mate a Jeep Cherokee, and after my room mate had finished paying for the vehicle, he informed my room mate that he did not have a title for the vehicle, and he has not offered to repay the money. There is currently a Jeep sitting beside my house, as it has been for months now, with which we have seen no title.

Now for a couple quotes from Thomas, direct quotes off of a local area forum that can be found at www.redlined.org

Monday, March 3rd 2008 8:56pm
"I did get evicted...lol but as far as me not having the money how in the **** would i be able to afford to spend thousands ($7000 on the turbo build, $1500 on seats, $2000 for bogart wheels, $700 on tires for those wheels, and thats just on the truck SINCE YOU STARTED TRYING TO BE HOT SHIT WITH ME)...... "

Sunday March 2nd 2008 8:53pm

"Will (tarzan).....

i don't like you... so **** you...
i still like coltrain just don't like certain things... but you i have no like for.
YOU GOT ****ED OVER BECAUSE......
1) show you what its like
2) don't like you
3) you said i was scared of you (HA...)
4) i'm not scared of you
5) you think your "smarter" and better than everyone
6) you got mad at people becuse they hang out with me
7) don't like you
8) everybody said it would be funny
9) i thought it would be funny
10) your a dick to folks
11) your a pussy
12) i don't like you
13) to you, everything that is yours is worth 100% and everything everybody else 50%
14) your act like someone your not
15) you banned me from torque addicts (LMAO web site is lame)
16) you ain't shit
17) and you call me worthless
18) you banned coltrain from torque addicts for saying "don't hate me because i tought your sister that thing you like"
19) you told everyone not to be friends with me or i will screw them over
20) did i mention I DON'T ****ING LIKE YOU "

I do not feel the need to defend myself against any of the above, because many here know me, and know be better than that. As you see, he actually had the audacity to say the above AFTER myself using my credit to purchase items for him, since he did not have the ability, in trade for something other than cash, because I was trying to help him out. As #8 says he ****ed me over because people told him it would be funny

I had not intended to make this thread, but I have heard MANY rumors involving all this BS. I actually received a phone call today because someone made a flyer and posted it at Wal-Mart claiming I had the four wheeler for sale, and they actually put my phone number on it. I have no proof that he did this, but whoever did obviously has no back bone....because I have not heard from them.

And there it is folks.....try to help people out, and you'll find out what you're dealing with real quick.

Yea...this sounds like a guy I would be defending :umm:

karmahaha

Banned
You do realize this could make you a suspect in the fire!
Its called probable cause dip shit!:dw:

To the OP i really want to cry!
And post some before the fire pics!

I do believe ole vice is about 1000 miles from wherever the Lightning was. And dont look at me b/c I'm about 200 miles away :)

This is all assuming the truck was in Hattiesburg....b/c I have no clue where it was it.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Thomas as I said on the other site, sorry about this loss, the pics are hard to stomach. Keep us updated and if I can help somehow let me know.

Here's a little backstory on the reason I posted what I did.

karma,

#1, Why are you babbling and involving yourself in someone else business deal gone bad? Let them deal with it. And let them deal with it where the transaction happened, we don't need any extra garbage on this site.

#2 It sounds like maybe you and your friend need to take some simple common sense business courses to teach to you to make valid contracts for parts/vehicles being sold, bought, and/or traded, ask about titles before purchasing, give specific time frames, etc.

I'm not taking any sides, only stating it sounds like all of this could have been avoided had your friend used some sound business decisions. FFS

CobraMac

Established Member
keep defending your little buddy....I'm sure he'll **** you to if given the chance

I have no respect for someone who screws over other people.

Man I don't care who was wrong or right in that business deal... You don't handle things by being glad something bad happened to someone. You seem like an immature asshole with a daddy issue or something. Grow up and get a life. Your the kind of person that is going to be found in a dark alley beaten to a bloody pulp. Maybe then some other asshole will walk up to your face and say "Haha man I'm glad that happened, you deserved it you pr**k"

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
do ya'll think my crank, rods, and block are still good???

because if so i hade a fully forged bottom end and would sell them things

the answer would be no dude...dont even bother.
If the fire melted your heads I can promise you it also changed the pistons, crank etc..and not for the good.
heat is a funny thing when it comes to steel. When used right itll make steel hard as hell (tempered...like knife blades) if its used wrong itll make the steel either too brittle or too soft. and anything aluminum just gets nasty.
claim it as a total loss and be done with it. the last thing youd wanna do is sell what looks to be a good crank just to hear bout it breaking down the road and it coming back to you. its not worth it

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
I banned the 2 assholes.:nonono:

Sorry about your truck:eek:.

thanks LL

and if anyone would like to know the story on the "deal" pm me and i will post you the links from another site where the REAL person who did this admitted it but yet they still blame me bacause i didn't back down from them.....

but anyhow back on topic

dlightning

Established Member
sorry for the loss but i feel like im reading movie script. hopefully everything will work out in the end

Users who are viewing this thread