what is JUST the turbo piping worth??

cthunder

Established Member
This is the precise reason when I shop for a shop they have SERIOUS insurance. Our shop has 100K covered on each vehicle in our shop. Good luck, I hope everything turns out for the best... That fire wast HOT to melt your rims!

ecoastkid

Established Member
I feel sick looking at those pics. I'm very sorry about the truck. Have you found any more details about the fire? Was anyone hurt? I really hope their insurance covers all this. Make sure you bring up all your current upgrades. You can get money for that stuff as well but you might have to fight a bit. Show them your very recent receipts from the turbo shop.

castellscl

Established Member
I'd say no to ANYTHING that was touched by the heat. The heat that fire produced would have changed the metal on all the parts, so no you shouldn't try to sell ANYTHING.

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
I'd say no to ANYTHING that was touched by the heat. The heat that fire produced would have changed the metal on all the parts, so no you shouldn't try to sell ANYTHING.

thats what i'm thinking also...

but the turbo kit was upstairs and even some paper wasn't harmed up there.... so i'm gonna sell all the piping just non of the turbo components

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Wow...i feel like we've actually lost a persons' life.

Ummm, :dw: not so much.

Damn, dude I really have no idea what to say. I also feel like I just got a swift kick in the nads.

I can't imagine seeing my truck like that. Keep your chin up. It'll get better.

karmahaha

Banned
I find it quite fitting that this happened. It wasnt too long ago that you screwed my buddy Will out of ~$1500.

What goes around comes around.

s|ck

Established Member
keep defending your little buddy....I'm sure he'll **** you to if given the chance

I have no respect for someone who screws over other people.

I wonder if you and your "buddy" Will had anything to do with this? :burn:

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
F*CK OFF TROLL :kaboom: :loser:

I wonder if you and your "buddy" Will had anything to do with this? :burn:

and this is why we have investigators coming in the morning:nonono:

why would i screw anyone over that live around me but NEVER srewed anyone over that has ever done buisness with me on the sites:shrug:

I DID NOT SREW ANYONE OVER.....

vice86

Banned
well i have had the worst day in my life.... MY TRUCK BURNED TO THE GROUND today in the shop it was in getting the motor rebuilt....

and the only thing salvagable is the piping for the turbo from the headers to the tips....

burn010.jpg

burn009.jpg

burn008.jpg

burn007.jpg

burn006.jpg

burn005.jpg

burn004.jpg

burn003.jpg

burn002.jpg

burn001.jpg

nelson_haha.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread