What is needed for an On3 kit?

Wildcoast

Established Member
I'm going to shoot for the On3 turbo. It's going on my 5.0 '94 GT. I've been looking around and it's not really set in stone... what do you guys think i should need for the On3 kit? Fuel pump, rails, injectors...etc. Working on stock internals. It's no biggie if she cracks or anything, I'll be swapping a 408.

Gravik

Established Member
Fuel pump
Injectors
67mm ball bearing turbo upgrade recommended
MAF
Y pipe if you want exhaust

Three21

Established Member
I've heard that the BOV and wastegate need to be upgraded, but I'm sure would be adequate for a short time

Wildcoast

Established Member
I've heard that the BOV and wastegate need to be upgraded, but I'm sure would be adequate for a short time

I've heard the whole kit needs to be upgraded. Lol..
You get what you pay for. Who cares though? The 94 5.0 is a tough, albeit, slow motor. I'll slap the stock kit on, with their gear, and run it hard until it dies. I'll let you guys know when it does, and what broke.

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Im still considering the kit for my car and if I do decide to switch up I will not be using the following from the kit.

-clamps
-oil adapter and lines
-turbo oil feed and drain
-bov or wastegate

Ive called before and they are willing to sell the kit without the bov, wastegate, and oil stuff.

Id stay away from their fuel pump and injectors by all means. I have no experience with them but I wouldnt take a chance on them.

Users who are viewing this thread