• sonic blue

Votes: 124 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
1 more vote for red, the best color for any car.

9353182lg.jpg

ron_lightning04

Established Member
lol no joke i called my local state farm dealer and asked them and they said that was a rumor it doesnt matter what color your car is
lates ron,

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
I'm torn between red and black....red is more exciting, but i'm not sure i'd want to drive something like that everyday. It's kinda like women....some are hot that you really wanna F for a few days, and some are the kind of women you want to marry..... :shrug:

Featherlite 007

Established Member
shock therapy I love your wheels too. On HRE's site it lists the 20x10 as $1575 is that for a set of four or per wheel?

PolishSVT

Established Member
I think all L's look good.

Red screams performance hot rod truck (with a hint of old school)

Black looks mean

White looks clean

Sonic Blue is unique and really stands out, an eye grabber.

Silver, to me, reminds me of a flash of Lightning. Unless its really waxed nicely, a few L's Ive seen look drab in this color.

True blue is sharp, but in certain light, it doesnt really look blue and doesnt really look black.............almost like a 'light black'.

DSG, ok, but doesnt really do it for me.

I went Red with the L because my Cobra is white and Fox GT is black and wanted something different, but I came REAL close to getting a black one. Plus, I think the curves show up on that flareside best in red.

But all of our trucks look awesome, its all about personal preference.

built93cobra

BIG GIB
Established Member
Jubei said:
Black just doesnt bring out the truck in my opinion, plus it has to be the worst color to keep clean. True Blue has to be my favorite but I settled for Silver.

Black looks sharp when it's clean, but it is hard to keep clean, my ws6 was black. I agree with you on the True Blue! When I bought mine, it was a toss up between Sonic blue, True blue, or Silver.

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Isurance is no more

My wife works for Progressive, and at least with them color is no factor on your rate, just driving record and credit have an effect, and of course the vehicle itself.

RyMac

Established Member
slvrlightning said:
My wife works for Progressive, and at least with them color is no factor on your rate, just driving record and credit have an effect, and of course the vehicle itself.

My insurance company doesn't exactly know what the 'Lightning' is. My insurance is lower than with the eclipse :D .

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
White!! I kinda wish they would let me have COCAINE on my plate. No, wait...scratch that....nothing says vehicle search....like that tag. I'm sure ya get the point though. :beer:

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
White. I'm also looking for an 03/04 Cobra in white. It's like hunting a farking unicorn down.. it just simply does NOT exist in this area. Grrr.

Never seen a True Blue Lightning in person. Love the colour on the Stang, though.

Edit: As for personal plates.. I want mine to say BLOW ME. :rockon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread