What kind of degree do you have?

What kind of degree do you have?

• Total voters

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
i have a BS in business administration, specialization in accounting. i'm currently looking at a few schools to earn an MBA.

mjs1012

Established Member
Associates in General Business
Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing

TSHOES

Established Member
Bachelor in Business Administration emphasis in Marketing

University of Missouri- Columbia
Class of 2013

Last edited:

xtremeskime21

Established Member
why is it that when i see a thread like this i just feel it's a chance for everyone on here to gloat?

oh wait....because everyone else's d*** is bigger than everyone else's.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
why is it that when i see a thread like this i just feel it's a chance for everyone on here to gloat?

apparently I'm the only drop out here with a GED, nothing to gloat about.

Other than the fact that while many people went to school, I made money.

When people are just getting out of their college, I'm quite a few years into my career, and stable.

Then again.. It came at a cost of working shit jobs for years, but it's okay. I don't have the student loan debt :)

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering

3 credits completed towards an MBA (boss decided to be a douche and rescind the 80% tuition reimbursement the company offered)

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member

LOL! Relax. Its a simple question. Nobody is forcing you to participate if you don't want. If people are proud of their accomplishments, then let them. What do you think people are doing when they post pictures up of their car? Or putting their cars in their sig with every mod? Its the same thing. People are proud of their accomplishments, so let them be.

I have an associates degree and I struggled to get it. It took me 3 years and that's all I had in me.

Its not gloating, at all. I didn't start this thread to brag, because I knew many members here did in fact pursue a higher level of education than I did.

Its a simple question. If you don't like the thread, move on to a different one. People are simply posting what they have a degree in

Last edited:

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
True story: I was at Costco one day and all of a sudden, nature called. Yelled is more like it. So I high-tailed into the John and there's some sensitive guy changing his little boy's diaper on one of them baby ironin' boards, and don't you know, I slipped on pee-pee and broke two vertebrae which had to be fused together. I'm in constant pain, but by God I got me a settlement monies. This son' bitch is never gonna have to work another day in his life. I aint got no degree, YOLO!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
BBA in accounting for me, but I don't work in the field.

Wife has a high school diploma, works about 90% from home for a company that supplies portalets for refineries and construction. She makes about $110K a year.:dw:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
AS Anesthesia Technology (sounds cooler than what it is), Medic Training (Army), working on my AS in Crime Scene Investigation and Certificate in Photography. Who knows what's next. Maybe Nursing or my BS in Forensics.

nickf2005

Established Member
B.S Automation and Controls Engineering Technology

Indiana State University 2009

Users who are viewing this thread