What kind of reactions do you get from Family, Friends, Co-workers about your CAR?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Most comment on how pretty it is or that it sounds good.

Those that go for a ride say third takes their breath away.

Girls have also commented on how the passenger seat vibrates.. :D

sb03cobra

Established Member
wizdawg said:
I have mine as a 2nd car, weekend car. I always get, "Why don't you ever drive your new car" and "You don't need 2 cars"

My friends that are into cars, love it. But even from them, I still get "GO GET THE COBRA!!!" I guess I should drive it more. :)

So true, I hear the same thing.

ChuckV

Established Member
Took a good friend for a ride the the other day. Just did a quick 0-100 blast. Rolled into it real gentle in first, didn't even take off spinning. All he could say for the next 5 minutes was "Dude!!!! DUDE!!! Dude!! Woahh dude!!!" I swear, nothing other than the word "DUUUDE!" came out of his mouth for quite some time :rockon:

Most females just think it's pretty. Most guys ask "Could you beat a WRX?"

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
When i got my car my dad said........why did you buy that POS for.........(a chevy guy thru and thru).........lol.

Aceler8

Established Member
It seems everywhere I go I get stopped and complimented on my car. Living here in racing country we have a few people who know what they are looking at. But as all other place a lot of the younger crowd just think it is a regular mustang, until I show up at the local track laying the smake down on all there wrx, crx. and any outher ..x cars that are out there. You will see them all week around town reving up at ya while you are going the other way, but most around here know by now not to try. But its hard to beleive that a town no bigger than mine has 5 Terminators residing here.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I think the best reaction I had was when a little old granny type (complete with long paisley dress and black granny shoes, silver hair up in a bun) came up to me while I was parked, and asked for a ride. She really wanted me to open it up, and I had to go a few miles out of my way to get out of city traffic and up onto a highway where I gave her a thrill. She told me her husband used to race fast cars when he was alive, and thought the Cobra was so much better than anything she had ever been in!

My wife and father-in-law both like the car.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Good story for me....

Parents went to Montana in April. Visited my "cool" uncle. He asked how I was, how the 3000 was. Mom says no more 3000, he got a mustang.

Uncle: Oh, a new '05.
Mom: No, it's new and but it's a new 04, it's......it's something else though.......??
Uncle: COBRA!!!
Mom: Yeah, that's it, it's a cobra.
Uncle: *homer voice* huhuhuh.

Seen him this weekend for the first time in about 18 months.

Uncle: So,.....did you..... bring the car.....
Me: Yeah.
Uncle: (with the 1-eyed squint) I'm gonna have to drive that.
Me: Are you now???
Uncle: Yeah.

Later that evening.

He kills it twice right as we get started "shit" and another "shit" from him.

Finally gets going,

Uncle: I'm not stoppin now.....

He keeps shifting at 4k rpm's, being nice. And it's still pulling, of course.

Uncle: Wow I like that
Me: put it in 3rd. (we're at 75mph)
Uncle : is that ok??
Me: oh yeah.

3rd.

4th.

135mph.

Uncle: I really like that.

W/ the biggest grin you've ever seen on a Montana fella.

I like sharing my happiness with others, and he appreciated it too.

:beer:

Sorry so long.

Users who are viewing this thread