What Kind Of SEX Do You Have?

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by peterjmc
Broken like this?

That is bad.. but this story was worse.... My ex worked for an Insurance Co, and a guy filed a claim cause he had bruised it. Turns out some of his bills were not being paid so he filed a claim. Basically, him and his wife were on some swing, his hands were tied, and he fell off and fell on it.. OUCH! she said they had pics from the ER, NO THANKS. Moral of the story... use it, play with it, but for God's sake don't BREAK IT! :uh oh:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by AV8R
Hallway Sex. We pass each other in the hallway and tell each other "**** YOU"

Jason, that's not hallway sex - that's oral sex. My husband and I do that alot :)

HatterWayne

Established Member
Actually, I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me. . . . sex is the most fun you can have without laughing (at least sometimes) . . . so get it on like two eels in a bucket of armorall !!!

:)))))))))))))

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by nj7703
The kind that got me a Cobra in the garage :thumbsup:

Bro, ya gotta tell me how to do it!!!!

I damn near threw my back out one night, and all it got me was a lawn mower (a reel mower, no less)!

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Bro, ya gotta tell me how to do it!!!!

I damn near threw my back out one night, and all it got me was a lawn mower (a reel mower, no less)!

Well 1st thing is you have to move somewhere without a lawn, that way no mower. 2nd thing is the lovin, they HATE that long stuff, they want 30, 40 seconds tops, then go right to sleep. All else fails, ask her if she's put on weight, they like that we notice that stuff :thumbsup:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703

2nd thing is the lovin, they HATE that long stuff, they want 30, 40 seconds tops, then go right to sleep. All else fails, ask her if she's put on weight, they like that we notice that stuff :thumbsup:

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread