What level are you on COD:MW2

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Im sorry, I dont have Xbox live so excuse my ignorance, but what do you guys mean when you say you are on level (X)? Is it different when you play online? I have played for 4 hours on the campaign and im afraid that I have already almost finished the game and am kind of disappointed. I thought there would be more to it. Seems like the story is really short.

Freakingstang

Established Member
Im sorry, I dont have Xbox live so excuse my ignorance, but what do you guys mean when you say you are on level (X)? Is it different when you play online? I have played for 4 hours on the campaign and im afraid that I have already almost finished the game and am kind of disappointed. I thought there would be more to it. Seems like the story is really short.

when you play live, it is just like starting the game with the weak weapons. The more time played, more kills, etc you level up. the higher the number, the better and longer the player has played.

On a side note, got it tuesday and played 3 hours in the campaign. Haven't been on live yet

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

We're not saying we are ON level "X" we're saying we ARE level "X". When you play online in the various matches against other people you gain experience points (with kills and by completing different challenges). You start out as a level 1, and your level increases as you gain points.

I was also disappointed that the campaign felt so short. It was very good though.

Auto

Established Member
Level 14 with about 4 +/- hours online. I loved CoD 4, and this game is awesome too. Just sucks that I have to WAIT UNTIL LEVEL 40 to get my m16 w/ red dot ... and c4 is the last part of equipment you can earn ...:shrug:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I think I'm like a 23 or so. Around 6 hours of game time and a K/D ratio of like 1.5. Not great but good for me haha.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
ended up as a level 41 last night.

Got my ass whooped pretty bad most of the night. Seems everyone is more familiar with the game now and know where to look, and where all the good spots are.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Im at 25 i think, kill to death ratio is like 1.36 so thats not too bad for me, i am lovin the ac130 killstreak tho thats so much fun to watch them run like roaches and squash them with the 105!!

xenodragon

Established Member
If i was to play this game as much as i played WoW, i would probably be whatever the max level is already....maybe I'll pick it up this weekend

03 VENOM

Established Member
I wonder what the prestige icons look like? Same as cod4? I'm only on level 9. I didn't play yesterday.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
If i was to play this game as much as i played WoW, i would probably be whatever the max level is already....maybe I'll pick it up this weekend

I dont know about that man, it takes at least a week of playing solid to get to the first prestige ive only seen 1 guy that was so far,

it takes alot more to level up than the previous 2 did

i already have 9 hours into it and im only a 32

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Level 18 with something like a .8 kill to death ratio. That should even out to 1 in a week or so when I get more familiar with the maps. I'm going to try and max out each weapon before moving on to the next in each category.

Using the m4, rpd, and the Cheytac (intervention in the game). The cheytac is such a cool gun, and its cool to see it in a game.

Users who are viewing this thread