What level are you on COD:MW2

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Just curious what levels everyone are up to.

I got to lvl 28 this morning before work. Hoping for 35 after work.

Edit: I play on the PC.

Last edited:

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
::Smashes into the garage::

Dude, don't even worry about it, you won't even get to this level!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
1 1/2hrs of playing online at 13, moved up real quick. 19% accuracy and over 2.0 k/d i think. Havent played today since there are some troubles with the servers

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i believe thats correct. i have had the game since friday though. Not much of an advantage because i have had my ass whooped by low ranks. just an advantage of being familiar with the maps.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
i believe thats correct. i have had the game since friday though. Not much of an advantage because i have had my ass whooped by low ranks. just an advantage of being familiar with the maps.

I was playing on rundown when i was lvl 5 and ended up 32-7. not sure what it is about that map but i love it. Overall i have about 870 kills and 540 deaths. I love this game!!!

chrisheltra

Established Member
Im not gonna lie I havent even played online yet because Im trying to beat single player on veteran first. When I do play online I suck though I get owned by everyone.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
Yeah somethings wrong with servers w/ ps3, everytime i went to play multiplayer it just sits at that first screen, matchmaking servers. Got to level 11 last night though, just finished campaign though, Badass!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'm at... 17 or 18, can't remember. My kill/death ratio licks BALLS. I'm tired of putting 10 rounds in a guy and have him kill me or run away. Had to put it down.

Users who are viewing this thread