What mufflers?

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
I am switching out the LM1's, they are just to loud and I can't enjoy the car on the street without looking in the mirrors for cops.

So my question is what muffs should i go with? I want a deep tone, but different as well.

I was thinkin about the spintech super pro streets, or the JBA muffs. I have never heard either in person. I have had MAC and flows, wanted something different. Also not a fan of Bassani.

Can anyone give some opinions or even better, some sound clips with o/r H. Thanks fellas

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
which magnaflows tho, the packs are loud right? and I have had the other style on my older 5.0, wasnt much of a fan of them.

How loud are the spins, they can't be as loud as the SLP, I don't think anything is.

Thanks for the help fellas, i've asked this question many times and never seem to get much response

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
^^yea, but the problem is, is once I get away from the bullet style muffs like (stingers, pacs, and the LM1's) I dont like the sound to much, so that kinda leaves me with chambered mufflers. haha, maybe I'm just being difficult.

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
just found some clips of spin techs, I am not a fan of them at all, everyone raves about how good they sound, not the clean deep chambered sound I was thinkin of, although these were not the Super Pro Streets.

Love the JBA, does anyone know IF and WHERE you can get just the muffs? Thanks

And Flowmasters still got that sexy sound!

Stage2Roush2002

Established Member
I have spintechs on the Roush and like them alot. Not nearly has loud as the LM1s. They are on about the same level as the LM2s.

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
i had lm 2's and loved them; i went form a slp catted x and lms to o/r xpipe with lm's.
that got really annoying fast... i then switched to o/r lm 2's and that was great i really loved the sound, wish i got a clip of them. and now im running slp long tubes, o/r x pipe and spintech super pro streets..... and i am absolutely in love with em.... heres a clip of them.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMQkalMkoI]YouTube - mach 1 slp and spin techs[/ame]

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
magnaflow pacs, but I have twin turbos.
th_100_1656.jpg

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
think I'm gonna do chambered, these cars just sound so much better chambered

Just not sure if I should stay with the H or go with an X

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
is a true X gonna be that raspy tho, I thought the clamshell styles where raspy.

I just want that deep hollow sound, seems like alot of cars I hear that are real hollow down low are using X pipes

Users who are viewing this thread