What product to use ??

chuckdlightning

Established Member
Hey Guys, I searched the HOW-TO thread b/c I knew i had seen a detailing your truck post in there... but it did not mention the seats.. What do you use to clean the suede? Any special technique? Thanks.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm still searching through previous threads but here are some ways to clean the alcantara.

on the suede use 3:1 water and woolite on the seats. just dab it on a white cloth and rub the seats with it until there rather damp. let them dry and do it one for time. worked wonders for me, took all the wear out of the driver side seat from my butt getting in and out.
blue coral foaming cleaner is all you need just follow the instructions on the can

http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207962&highlight=blue+coral

Use Blue coral product called Dri clean, works really well and is cheap. Thats all use on my seats and carpet.

EDIT:

It looks like a lot of people use the Dri-clean stuff from Blue Coral

Last edited:

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
My seats were just a little dirty, so I used a microfiber towel, and warm water. It did an excellent job!:thumbsup: Just be sure to use a white towel so there is no chance of color transfer.......:read:

chuckdlightning

Established Member
thanks for all the info guys.. I think I'm going to try the dri-clean stuff 1st to see how that works.. I have used it in the past on carpet, but was unaware that it works for our seats. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread