What should I expect for rwhp

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
You can have a "pretty" good suspension all you want, good luck launching on 26 inch tires with hundreds of pounds of torque at 1k rpm.

sleepermobile2

Established Member
You can have a "pretty" good suspension all you want, good luck launching on 26 inch tires with hundreds of pounds of torque at 1k rpm.

I'm actually using 28x 10.5 now . I was using 373s and 26s when I had 610 rwhp and managed 1.60s at about 103 /104 .I figured that I needed more tire so I went bigger and changed the gears to 4.10s .

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
So you had 610 before? How much TQ?

You are about to destroy that number by a long shot and that's without the nitrous....your low end and mid range TQ is going to be massive....then with 4.10s? You're going to think you've hit the nitrous button without any nitrous being dispensed. Lol

You ought to be able to pull 1.4s off the bottle...if you don't, it's a problem with the suspension/tire/driver/track prep. It won't be a low end TQ hit that nitrous is going to magically cure out of the hole....in fact, nitrous will just exasperate the issue, not cure it

sleepermobile2

Established Member

You are about to destroy that number by a long shot and that's without the nitrous....your low end and mid range TQ is going to be massive....then with 4.10s? You're going to think you've hit the nitrous button without any nitrous being dispensed. Lol

You ought to be able to pull 1.4s off the bottle...if you don't, it's a problem with the suspension/tire/driver/track prep. It won't be a low end TQ hit that nitrous is going to magically cure out of the hole....in fact, nitrous will just exasperate the issue, not cure it

sleepermobile2

Established Member
The tq was 570 ish before with a Lil 2.1 KB . I could launch at around 2500 and it would bog most of the time . I might only use nitrous a few times , I'm not expecting to need it much . I don't even have a kit yet .....I'm not sure what you all see , but where I race, they spray for sure ! I'm pretty sure it will be for looks more than anything on my car .

sleepermobile2

Established Member

I need suspension work 100% in a big way .

sleepermobile2

Established Member
Well it made 805 my fuel pump couldn't keep up .

Attachments

• IMG_3876.JPG
    IMG_3876.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3875.JPG
    IMG_3875.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 123

Users who are viewing this thread