What should I pay?

HeyNow!

Established Member
Hello all,

My wife's 06 Jetta is getting a little long in the tooth and I've been thinking about getting her a FiST.

I was just trying to get an idea of what's a good price that I should reasonably expect a dealer give me out the door.

I did the ford.com "Build and Price" and ended up at 25.9k w/o rebates. Options I selected were Molten Orange, Recaro seats, Nav, and upgraded wheels (3.7k total for options.)

Any suggestions or experience you guys can pass on?

Thanks.

c. love

Established Member
I paid about 25 for mine plus there is the BS dealer fees and I also waited like 11 weeks to get it so I will sell you mine!! Performance blue, recaros, and rado wheels. 2400 miles 21K! They are fun cars but I want other things

MadMoose

Established Member
You shouldn't have a problem getting around $1000 off MSRP before rebates which is right about what invoice is on that car. There's also $1000 in fiesta rebates and you should start requesting different brochures off of ford.com to try to get the $500 off private cash offer that comes in them (they're good for like 30ish days after you receive them I think?). Total off MSRP with rebates should be around $2500, not including dealer fees or tax.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Use the table in this link: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Invoice Pricing

Dealer holdback is 3% of total MSRP. Your "best case" starting point should be invoice minus holdback. You'll likely settle with something like half holdback under invoice. Remember to add about $800 to the base price for dest/delivery. Then you can tack on rebates after that. Like someone said, order your brochure now to get another $500 coupon going!

bpmurr

Established Member
You should be able to get one for invoice at no problem.

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Just scoped one out at a dealer here in Madison, WI. Performance blue, Recaros...etc Tag in the window was for a shade over $21k which seems a little below what the others are quoting ^. Might go back and grab it next week. :rolling:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Just scoped one out at a dealer here in Madison, WI. Performance blue, Recaros...etc Tag in the window was for a shade over $21k which seems a little below what the others are quoting ^. Might go back and grab it next week. :rolling:

Good price really

Users who are viewing this thread