what size converter can i use with roush tvs??

3 oh 2

Established Member
I finally have time this week to start my mt82 to 6r80 conversion . Im wondering if i should slap a circle d converter before i put the transmission and what would be a good size for my mods?? which are longtube headers,off road x ,ford racing catback , roush 2.3 tvs ,jlt cai , 3:73 gears

chao5.0

Established Member
i would put one in since your going to have it all apart anyway, no since it taking it back out just to swap converters. i have no idea what stall you need though, call up circle d and see what they say.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
with a pd style blower you want a lower flash so that you can flash to peak torque. usually somewhere in the 2400-2800 range is perfect.

kevinp

Established Member
I would probably call/PM Circle D, there is some ET to be gained for sure with an aftermarket converter so if thats what you are looking for why not if you have the cash and have it all apart.

3 oh 2

Established Member
thanks guy i will call circle d in the morning see what they will recommend . I just got done swaping the gears to a set of 3:31 gears i had here laying around at my shop . car is all apart right now

Users who are viewing this thread