What SVT team built your engine?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Originally posted by venom279
They built mine as well and mine also happens to be a mystichrome. I t is defienately a strong runner and absolutely no problems!!:bowdown:

ANN LEMAY & JAY CONKLIN

they built mine too......if you look at my BONE STOCK dyno numbers in my sig you can see that they did a pretty good job!!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

JaKaL

Established Member
Originally posted by byevette
...I was curious how many different pair of teams there are and how many of us share the same pair...

I’m curious too, or just bored on a wet tractionless Sunday morning. So I compiled the team members so far, using Excel to pattern match and help eliminate potential spelling errors and duplicates. Mine was the Robert O. Mackey Jr. / Don Middaugh team (Murphy turned to Mackey under a magnifying glass.) Still some spelling confusion.

??? Clark, ??? Sacco, ??? Vanzetti, Alfred D. Gossett, Ann Lemay, Anthony Frandle, B. Hubbard, Bill Shaffer, Bill Sheffer, Bill Shiffer, Bob McIntyre, Brian Brown, Cary D. Kramp, D.J. Kramer, Dale Berry, Dave Snider, Derek Osertosh, Don Middaugh, Donald J. Cottrell, Doug Campbel, Doug Deemer, Frank Clifford, Gary Fink, Gary Marston, Gary Smith, Gil Hood, J. Donovin, Jay Conklin, Jeff Hamblin, Jerry Roman, John Hanson, Joseph A. Cleland, Kevin Ordy, Kevin Ortiz(?), M. Boulu?, Moe Gelpin(?), Paul Wormsbacher, R Boulu?, Ray Kohler, Rick Smitts, Robert J. Schorof?, Robert J. Shorof, Robert O. Mackey Jr., Ronald Anderson, Stephen Foe, Vito Du?, W. Renta(?)

Last edited:

MY DREAM

Established Member
Well my engine builders appear to be Anthony Frandle and Robert ? I think it's last name Shorof. I can't be real sure of the last name. No engine probs yet, and I'm under extra boost (2.93 pully)

JaKaL

Established Member
MY DREAM said:
Well my engine builders appear to be Anthony Frandle and Robert ? I think it's last name Shorof. I can't be real sure of the last name. No engine probs yet, and I'm under extra boost (2.93 pully)

Wow, been a while since this thread has seen action. What does September translate to in Snake or Dog years?

Seriously, I think you're safe identifying him as Robert J. Shorof; to date no one has offered a better spelling or corrected mine. Not too many magnifying glasses in garages, either that or the libation factor is kicking in. Either way; enjoy the ride.

MY DREAM

Established Member
JaKaL, Actualy I saw your list and used it cause I couldnt read it myself. Anthony's I could but as for Robert's last name I couldnt. Thanks for the list. It doesnt look like they built to many, looks like I'm the only one that posted anyway.

James

JaKaL

Established Member
I know what you mean; they are damn hard to read. Personally I think they should be on our Certificates too but I doubt corporate and production sees much value in the idea. I'm also anal so you need a grain of salt to accompany anything I say.

JaKaL

Established Member
svtstan04 said:
darell shellby !!!!! yeaaaaa

Darell, Carrol, I can barely afford either builder.

But it does remind me of a quote I heard on a late-night talk show years ago. Words to the effect; :)

I’d rather have my mail delivered by NASA than ride in a car built by the Post Office.

Can't believe I remembered that; time for a Rum & Coke-in the hot tub-to get rid of a little brain sludge. Good night all.

MY DREAM

Established Member
JaKaL, you and I would get along just fine, I to am very anal, mostly when it come to my car.

James

Users who are viewing this thread