What the heck is wrong with people?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Why not...I had someone tell me they found out their daughter was making $25k a month selling pics of her FEET!

EDIT: DON'T ANY of you sickos ask me for a Link...damn it!

the-book-of-revelation.jpg

01yellercobra

Established Member
Why not...I had someone tell me they found out their daughter was making $25k a month selling pics of her FEET!

EDIT: DON'T ANY of you sickos ask me for a Link...damn it!

the-book-of-revelation.jpg
I don't really think this is a good analogy. The monkeys had no choice in what was being done to them. While people into feet are generally weird IMO, I don't think they should be lumped in with people committing animal torture.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn… with the confederate and Trump flag FRONT and CENTER!

They need to burn that mother****er alive.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
So when I was young my friend rented this terrible movie and it was nothing but just clips of death and destruction. It was back in the 80’s on vcr and this one scene stuck with me for life.

These people were in some far away land like Bangkok or something and they went to this restaurant place where they would sit at a table and a small monkey was locked in a cage in the center of it then the people were given small hammers and started bashing the monkey’s brains in. The look and screams from that poor animal were the absolute worst. Then after the monkey was dead they ate the brains and it said this was a delicacy.

Well I got the **** out of that house and wasn’t friends with him no more.
Can’t remember the name of the movie but it was god awful.

So I guess torturing monkeys is a thing with some really sick ****in people that deserve to die.

VegasMichael

Established Member
So when I was young my friend rented this terrible movie and it was nothing but just clips of death and destruction. It was back in the 80’s on vcr and this one scene stuck with me for life.

These people were in some far away land like Bangkok or something and they went to this restaurant place where they would sit at a table and a small monkey was locked in a cage in the center of it then the people were given small hammers and started bashing the monkey’s brains in. The look and screams from that poor animal were the absolute worst. Then after the monkey was dead they ate the brains and it said this was a delicacy.

So I guess torturing monkeys is a thing with some really sick ****in people that deserve to die.
That was Faces of Death. I believe some of it, but not all of it, was debunked.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

Man that was “Faces of Death”. So ate up I still remember it too.

ToddW702

Established Member

I’ve seen this video it was on a faces of death video from back in the day.

It’s pretty convenient that they can catch the global monkey torture ring but have no idea who the global Epstein clients are. Where is THAT ring.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I like camel brain better but lifting a sledge hammer kinda limits taking the wife and kids out to eat.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
why do they always look exactly like you expect them too? lol
If one looked like a supermodel and the other like Janet Reno, would you hit it?

Sorry I don't know the names of any supermodels.

Users who are viewing this thread