What the heck is wrong with people?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yup definitely Faces of Death. I remember that very scene.

Haha! Yeah I saw that back then to.
A word about the monkey scene in Faces of Death:

In a February 2012 interview with the National Public Radio program "On the Media," the movie's creator, John Alan Schwartz, said that the scene that purports to show real tourists in Egypt killing a monkey and eating its brains was really filmed in a Moroccan restaurant in the US using Schwartz's friends as actors, foam mallets, a model monkey with a prosthetic breakaway head, a trick table, and cauliflower covered in theater blood for the brains.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member

In a February 2012 interview with the National Public Radio program "On the Media," the movie's creator, John Alan Schwartz, said that the scene that purports to show real tourists in Egypt killing a monkey and eating its brains was really filmed in a Moroccan restaurant in the US using Schwartz's friends as actors, foam mallets, a model monkey with a prosthetic breakaway head, a trick table, and cauliflower covered in theater blood for the brains.
I was a kid when I saw it and it looked real, I guess he did a good job.
The guy in the article and the people who do those things and even the sick *ucks that watch it should be locked up or worse.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member

So you are saying that my entire childhood was a lie.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

Got dam son. That’s crazy if true. It looked so real.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Well, this post escalated in a way I didn't foresee lol. I actually remember the faces of death stuff as well, but had forgotten it till it was mentioned.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

I bet that was all a lie for the tree huggers and vegans

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
The world needs Jesus.

Not serious, serious.

lol
download.jpeg

VegasMichael

Established Member
I bet that was all a lie for the tree huggers and vegans
Near the end of his life the director felt guilty about having staged a lot of the deaths in the movie and fessed up. There was actually a teacher in California who showed the movie to his class and a few kids were so traumatized their parents sued the district. When the director found out he was shocked that a teacher was dumb enough to show it to such a young age group. (early teens)

Users who are viewing this thread