What Up

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Where at? I haven't been to a cruise in a while. I might actually go this time instead of always saying I will lol.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Who knows where, kind of tentative. Cruise somewhere, eat, whatever works. Could either start in Plano or Wylie, I don't care.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
In!

Lets get it locked in with some more specific plans.

I think we should start at the normal Plano GTG, so people can find us (Pics, vids). Cruise to lunch somewhere cool, Like Dave&Busters or BoneDaddy's.

What are your opinions on times, places, ect?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
In!

Lets get it locked in with some more specific plans.

I think we should start at the normal Plano GTG, so people can find us (Pics, vids). Cruise to lunch somewhere cool, Like Dave&Busters or BoneDaddy's.

What are your opinions on times, places, ect?

Hell yeah. Bone Daddy's!!

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok sweet. Where exactly do yall meet off of Coit and 190? Why dont we shoot for like 1 or something?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Yeah with a big party we should probably try to land right between the lunch and dinner crowds so we don't get caught up with a big wait time.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Wish I could make it... I'll be back in a couple weeks though:beer:

BTW VWs are slow.:lol1:

blownaltered

Established Member
Hey Jeremy I saw a picture of the new part their making for you car on dfwstangs. Looks good, what color you powder coating it.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Black, gotta be careful with yellow parts.. starts to look ricey quick unless your taste is perfect.

Matt, get the car together, I want to run the Texas Mile in March.. I bet your shit would smash the 210 mph barrier.

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
So what time are we doing this shindig and where at exactly are we meeting?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
That parking lot at Coit and 190 is FULL on the weekends. Those shops are always busy. I say we meet at a business park or building, they're always empty on Sunday. Maybe again at Fossil? or The Dart Park & Ride @ 190 & Plano Rd.

NoSlowGT

Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't mind the place we met that one time, I just don't exactly remember how to get there, and that cruise was like 2 minutes to the restaurant. I wanna cruise for a while before we go and get some good shots.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Black, gotta be careful with yellow parts.. starts to look ricey quick unless your taste is perfect.

Matt, get the car together, I want to run the Texas Mile in March.. I bet your shit would smash the 210 mph barrier.

It should go 210 easily, but it won't be ready... its gonna be 10 weeks at least till the motor is done, project got pushed back a few months with delays from the fabricator, but I'm in no hurry... gives me more time to pay cash for everything. Plus I am really thinking about an aluminum 427 to save 110+ lbs and make a few more ponies while I'm at it too. Just still trying to cope with sticker shock...:uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread