What Up

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Fossil Park was cool. Post up the directions and possibly a map for everyone.
Lets plan on meeting about 11:00-11:30ish, and then we can hang for a bit, before going to Bonedaddy's @ 1:00.

+1 on the crusing for longer. Where would you guys like to go?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Fossil Park was cool. Post up the directions and possibly a map for everyone.
Lets plan on meeting about 11:00-11:30ish, and then we can hang for a bit, before going to Bonedaddy's @ 1:00.

+1 on the crusing for longer. Where would you guys like to go?

Done.

Meet between 11:00 and 11:30 am Sunday January 6 @ Fossil Park. 2280 N. Greenville Ave. Richardson, TX 75082.

See Map Here. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2280+N+Greenville+Ave,+Richardson,+TX+75082,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Note: On some zoom levels the map shows that Greenville looks to be an exit of 75. It is not, exit Campbell or Renner and use the map to find your way back. Fossil Park will be on the South side of Greenville Ave.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
You fockers, I was trying to drive back to school that day. Oh well, I guess it's another night trip for me.:rolleyes:

Post if you think you'll be there so I can get a rough estimate and call Bone Daddy's with a number so they can be ready, even between lunch and dinner, it is still NFL Wild Card weekend.

Also, if we're not meeting for pictures until 11:30, can we really take pictures, go on a "long" cruise and be to Bone Daddy's by 1?

Last edited:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok cool. Me, Paul (95kbgt), and my buddy will be there so count me in for 3 :beer: See you bitches there.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Sounds like fun, count me in.

Guess I should wash the beast.

I'll see if the shadow wants to come too.

-Brian

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
Son of a bitch. Charge light stayed on when I started the car this morning. 12.9V key off, 12.4V key on engine off, 12.2V engine running. So it looks like it's not charging at all. No blown fuses so I'm guessing it's the damn alternator unless it's a connection. What pisses me off is that I just replaced the alternator a couple hundred miles ago!
Hope you guys had a good time out there.

Users who are viewing this thread