What Up

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
What time did yall leave the place? I got there at 12:30 (got lost) and yall were gone :( Last time yall stayed for like 2.5 hours so I assumed yall would wait. Oh well. And where did yall go instead of Bonedaddys? I went there too but no luck :shrug:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
What time did yall leave the place? I got there at 12:30 (got lost) and yall were gone :( Last time yall stayed for like 2.5 hours so I assumed yall would wait. Oh well. And where did yall go instead of Bonedaddys? I went there too but no luck :shrug:
Took off to White Rock Lake.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

How do you get "lost" in north dallas right off of 75 for an hour and a half? Even the Caveman found it!

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I forgot the directions and thought I remembered it from last time lol. Oh well I guess I'll see you boys in the summer after school. Looks like yall had fun :beer:

kingjoey

Boost is in my blood
Established Member
I went by Fossil park at 12pm and everyone was gone. Then went to Bone Daddy's, waited there for like 20 to 30 minutes and NoSlowGT showed up and told me yall cancelled the lunch at Bone Daddy's. So we went along 75 trying to found yall with no luck, so we decided to go home. Sorry I miss it but I had to work a few hours in the morning and couldn't get there in time. Hope yall do this again soon. Kevin those pics came out great.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I agree good times and we need to do it more often. I finally got here at about 11:30 last night, so I basically drove 12 hours yesterday (minus lunch). :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread