What was your last workout?

My94GT

Established Member
Had a good back day today, currently sitting at a chunkier then I like 188lbs but for only a few months back after a 6 month break of no lifting I’ll take it.

Attachments

• B2391CE6-2FC3-4F2F-9825-E04EFC4B4E5F.jpeg
    B2391CE6-2FC3-4F2F-9825-E04EFC4B4E5F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 285

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Had a good back day today, currently sitting at a chunkier then I like 188lbs but for only a few months back after a 6 month break of no lifting I’ll take it.
That's good for 188lbs. bro. You look more than that. (Not in a bad way.)
I'm almost 200lbs., but I am going to lose some "baby fat" in my belly area soon. lol Cutting back on caloric intake in the mornings.

My94GT

Established Member
That's good for 188lbs. bro. You look more than that. (Not in a bad way.)
I'm almost 200lbs., but I am going to lose some "baby fat" in my belly area soon. lol Cutting back on caloric intake in the mornings.

Thanks, I’d like to get to the mid 190s. I generally like to hang around 10-12% bf. I’m bulking right now but I’ll likely hit the 190s then do a mini cut in September for a couple weeks.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yesterday: 10 minute stationary bike ride, 50 minute walk.

Just finished: 50 minute assault in a 90+ degree garage: Four 3-minute rounds of shadowboxing, four 3-minute rounds on heavy bag, 2 and a half minutes rope skipping, 3 sets each of dumbbell power cleans, shoulder presses, push-ups, lateral raises. Finished with 1 set of burpees which almost made me pass out. Stretch.

Side note: I've really laid off the hard liquor the past few days and have been consuming mostly wine and an occasional beer. Much more energy since I drink less when I have wine/beer.

VegasMichael

Established Member
LOL. Just lol if you are not doing pendaly rows for back.
Pendaly or Pendlay? Not into unsupported rows anymore. Focusing more on conditioning/stamina/endurance. I always laugh at the 500 pound squatters and benchers who have to take the elevator to the second floor of the gym and can't do 5 chins or run a quarter mile to chase their steroid dealer down the street.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Pendaly or Pendlay? Not into unsupported rows anymore. Focusing more on conditioning/stamina/endurance. I always laugh at the 500 pound squatters and benchers who have to take the elevator to the second floor of the gym and can't do 5 chins or run a quarter mile to chase their steroid dealer down the street.
You have two floors at your gym?

Users who are viewing this thread