What was your last workout?

VegasMichael

Established Member
60 minute Garage Gulag: (Only 1 minute's rest between rounds, sets and exercises and lol just lol if you're not doing cardio work.)

4 three-minute rounds of shadowboxing and ditto for heavy bag work, 3 minute rope skip, 3 sets of dumbbell power cleans, 3 for dumbbell squats(rock bottom) @BrunotheBoxer 3 for dumbbell military press, 3 for lateral raises, one minute of dumbbell shadowboxing, 1 set of burpees, four minute stretch

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
60 minute Garage Gulag: (Only 1 minute's rest between rounds, sets and exercises and lol just lol if you're not doing cardio work.)

4 three-minute rounds of shadowboxing and ditto for heavy bag work, 3 minute rope skip, 3 sets of dumbbell power cleans, 3 for dumbbell squats(rock bottom) @BrunotheBoxer 3 for dumbbell military press, 3 for lateral raises, one minute of dumbbell shadowboxing, 1 set of burpees, four minute stretch
l laughed out loud.
I loath cardio but I can tell you one thing. Youaredoinitright.

That’s exactly the way my trainer tells people to train cardio.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Chest day.
Today my cardio is outdoor work. lol Tomorrow I'll go to the gym after shoulders for 40 minutes on the treadmill.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yesterday: 60 minute walk(had a hangover)
This AM: 10 minute run, 12 minute stationary bike ride, 1 minute all out sprint, 3 sets of pushups, 3 sets of crunches, a couple 50 yard sprints and a quick shuttle run(flashback to grade school).

VegasMichael

Established Member
30 minutes of shadowboxing and heavy bag
30 minutes of calisthenics, rope skipping and dumbbell work
Just finished an hour ago and the garage was hot due to being near 110 degrees outside. Might have to switch to early mornings when it's cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread