What will it do?

calebnumber3

Established Member
Hey guys I'm fixing to take my 14 Auto to a dyno to see what it puts down. Just waiting on the call to bring her down. Just wondering what everyone else thinks she will do. Reps to whoever guesses Right or the closest lol. Mods are Borla LTs, O/R X, ported Boss IM, Steeda CAI, 3:55 gears, and AED tune all on a 14 Auto with 7K miles.

I know dyno numbers don't mean much and that the track is where you really tell what the car is doing, but the track isn't opened yet. When it does open I'll post the times lol

Badlilstang

Established Member
435hp 390tq... I did this with a mustang club like 10 years ago we all had to guess our own rwhp during a dyno day.. I guessed mine dead on at 315rwhp 302ci fox body car. :)

calebnumber3

Established Member
Yes I am very happy with Shaun's tune. It's night and day different from the Bama tune. (Not bashing Bama, but Shaun's tune is just better) I'm trying not to get my hopes but I would like to see at least 410 hp and 389 TQ. Regardless of the numbers I love the way the car performs. It drives great, and pulls like a freight train. Can't wait for the track to open. I pulled 8.15 bone stock down to the tire my last time out, now with mods I'm hoping for 7.5. Have 275/50-15 sitting in the garage waiting to go on so I hope my goal is achievable.

D.T.R

Established Member
415whp at the most is my guess. The autos don't make impressive numbers but will run really good at the track. Mine with just a mid pipe and a tune made 390whp but went 11.8@117

BV600

Established Member
415whp at the most is my guess. The autos don't make impressive numbers but will run really good at the track. Mine with just a mid pipe and a tune made 390whp but went 11.8@117

That's pretty good, who was it tuned by? I trapped 116 in my mid pipe tune auto so pretty close:beer:

davidhuff

Established Member
What 1/4 miles times do you think with your mods and tires?
Is this a mail order tune from Shaun and do you like the auto shifts?

Last edited:

hips14gt

Established Member
You taking it to Bobs ?? I am waiting to drop mine off for long tubes and some suspension work and tune , Will drop it off when I pick up my 94 Gt which had a Vortec installed on it , waiting for decent roads to get the trans shift points right ...

calebnumber3

Established Member
What 1/4 miles times do you think with your mods and tires?
Is this a mail order tune from Shaun and do you like the auto shifts?

I have no idea. Iv never ran in a 1/4 just the 1/8th witch was 8.15 bone stock. When I did the math I think it was 12.55 in the 1/4?

Yes data logged mail tune from Shaun. I love the shifts it drives amazing at all speeds and throttle positions

You taking it to Bobs ?? I am waiting to drop mine off for long tubes and some suspension work and tune , Will drop it off when I pick up my 94 Gt which had a Vortec installed on it , waiting for decent roads to get the trans shift points right ...

No a local guy for me in Poplar Bluff. Not getting a new tune just seeing what it will put down. I will have bob dyno tune it if I ever go FI

Users who are viewing this thread