What would be a good price for this 03 Cobra

Xx02WS6xX

Established Member
how much would you expect to pay for a black 03 Cobra with 51000 miles on it? what would be a good price?

Squabbin

Established Member
goingup said:
Coupe_ $16,500 = good price
Vert $19,500 = good price

Hahaha, this guy has go to be kidding, those prices arent realistic going rates. I'de say a GOOD deal would be more like:

Coupe: $19,500
Vert: $22,500

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Xx02WS6xX said:
how much would you expect to pay for a black 03 Cobra with 51000 miles
Tough to put a value on a specific car without some more info...

One owner car with documentation & maintenance records?
Clean title history?
No major body/paint work?
Private owner or dealer sale?
Unmolested original or pullied dragstrip warrior?
Excellent paint and interior?
Late or early build?
10th Anniversary model?

Xx02WS6xX

Established Member
I will know more on that 51,000 miles cobra later today. I also have my eye on another one with only 6300 miles on it 1 owner for 26K..sound good?

goingup

Established Member
Squabbin said:
Hahaha, this guy has go to be kidding, those prices arent realistic going rates. I'de say a GOOD deal would be more like:

Coupe: $19,500
Vert: $22,500

Remember it has 51,000 miles on it!!!!!

I'll stand by my numbers.

GA Terminator

Established Member
Price depends on the overall body condition and if it had or still has mods, whats the service record and has it been hit. Run a Carfax first.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You definitely need more details in order to figure an average selling price. A totally stock (never modded) Cobra will always get more than a modded Cobra. And they're pretty hard to find now. Wonder why? LOL!

OmahaStang

Established Member
**I will know more on that 51,000 miles cobra later today. I also have my eye on another one with only 6300 miles on it 1 owner for 26K..sound good?**
Me I would lean towards the lower miled one. Less likelyhood of it being seriously modded or BEAT. Not to mention it may even have a little bit of the warranty left.

I purchased my 2004 cobra last Sept. with 11000 miles for a price VERY close to what they are asking with remaining warranty with no mods.

Jpjr

Established Member
OmahaStang said:
**I will know more on that 51,000 miles cobra later today. I also have my eye on another one with only 6300 miles on it 1 owner for 26K..sound good?**
Me I would lean towards the lower miled one. Less likelyhood of it being seriously modded or BEAT. Not to mention it may even have a little bit of the warranty left.

I purchased my 2004 cobra last Sept. with 11000 miles for a price VERY close to what they are asking with remaining warranty with no mods.

it depends on how bad you want the car, could get that 26k lower. if your planning on doing some serious modding, may want to go with the high mileage cobra. you can build a new engine with the money you'll save assuming the body is in great shape. actually, i wish they sold the body and chassis separate since that's all that's left after a while..

SVT8U

Established Member
Xx02WS6xX said:
I will know more on that 51,000 miles cobra later today. I also have my eye on another one with only 6300 miles on it 1 owner for 26K..sound good?
Yes- assuming it isnt beat all to shit that is an acceptable deal. Might want to talk em down a bit, but that is by no means 'getting raped' on a used terminator. I got mine for $23k with only 4 k miles and only mods were cai and catback. Id say go with this one over the 51,000 mi one.

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Hey, where is the 6300 mile one I may have already looked it over, is it a coupe or vert?
I checked out a vert, if it is a coupe price is high depending on the warranty left, 03 or 04?
Walk away from the high mile one.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
SVT8U said:
Yes- assuming it isnt beat all to shit that is an acceptable deal. Might want to talk em down a bit, but that is by no means 'getting raped' on a used terminator. I got mine for $23k with only 4 k miles and only mods were cai and catback. Id say go with this one over the 51,000 mi one.
you got a great deal there, its all a matter of how long you can wait! If you wait long enough you will get a deal thrown at you, thats when you jump on it.

Users who are viewing this thread