What would you get next?

Black Sleeper

Established Member
What would you get next? if your lightning was a DD and you had to either trade in or sell the L. This is for the average persons income No Porshe TT's or dodge vipers Im talkin srt8 charger? Wrx sti.? Something reasonably priced and easyly modable. Dont get me wrong My L is staying Im just so dissapointed with the current car market nothing really gets my attention Im looking for sugestions on cars/trucks the new mustang is junk unless the make a Cobra in the next year or 2. So what would U buy? And no Neon srt pos!

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I will have to say. A Saleen focus. Just cause I wanted one. I know, its not a new car. But I would like a smaller car with some fun to it.

Next, it would be a Sport trac. It would have to be a V8 of course. Just so I could mod it and make it better.

After that, I would say. A Mercury Marauder. I always liked those cars. I still want one too.
Thats it for now.

morrison_205

Established Member
i hate to say it but i love the WRX STI's they look awesome and you cant argue the performance and i can only dream about finding myself in one on a dirt road. but L takes the win over an STI in my book.

JohninMD

Established Member
morrison_205 said:
i hate to say it but i love the WRX STI's they look awesome and you cant argue the performance and i can only dream about finding myself in one on a dirt road. but L takes the win over an STI in my book.

They do perform great but I don't understand how anyone can think they look awesome lol

Black Sleeper

Established Member
SRT8 jeep is very cool on the outside but I hate the interior! Im kinda also going by the interior of the car/truck I still havent found any good looking interiors like the L the SRT8 jeep's interior is just to boxy sharp lined not smothe like the L!!!! Nice truck I like it in silver!

wayboarder

Established Member
JohninMD said:
They do perform great but I don't understand how anyone can think they look awesome lol

Today I drove by a mildly modified STI and IMO the car just looked exciting like it was being asked to be driven hard. However I went on a test driving day for fun and im gonna have to say the 08 BMW 335I is absolutely amazing. It drives like sex on wheels, and thats going from my current DD a 97 BMW M3.

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
wait for the challenger!
:D

I have know idea. Im not much on the sti. but thats just my opinion... they are quick though.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Wow I almost thought I was the only one. There is nothing out there that Im like wow I have to have that. I went from a lightning to a termi then back. The Gt500 maybe?

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
I have always wanted a 93-95(?) Chevy Caprice Impala. For a mid 90s family hauler those things are mean. I've also had my eye on Gen 1 Lightnings and Chevy 454 SS since they were new (all of the above vehicles were in their prime about the time I turned 16).

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I guess im the only 1 looking for something other than a fast vehicle. Im selling my truck, and right now im looking at a bagged 04 Colorado. I had a bagged 98 GMC Sonoma before the Lightning and ive really missed it.

charliehustle

Beer Me!!!
Established Member
Cocoloco said:
C5 Z06....Or....03/04 Saleen

+1 C5 Z06 02 or 03 are decent priced and they are everywhere with low mileage. It will be my new DD. I looked into the new camero in 08 but they will be recockulously priced.

Users who are viewing this thread