What would you value it as?

hotrodjcc

Established Member
What would you value it at?

I work offshore and seem to be gone a lot and I have been debating on selling my black 03 with 51k miles. I live in the DFW area and see hardly any of these cars for sale and the ones that I do are priced in the lower 20s. The car have very mild mods as a BBK cold air, Diablo tune, UPR x-pipe, hurst shifter and magnaflow CB. I am also sitting on all the stock parts for the car for if I ever wanted to convert the car back to stock. I had a scratch in my bumper cause by kids and I'm kind of OCD about these things and had the entire cover repainted.
I know most people worry about these cars being abused an figure a "virgin" blower car would have some sort of desire. Anyhow, I am just trying to guage other peoples thought's.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Really whatever someones willing to pay. Price it a little high if your not in a huge rush to sell it. Ballpark I would say around 18-20k depending how it looks cosmetic wise.

hotrodjcc

Established Member
Really whatever someones willing to pay. Price it a little high if your not in a huge rush to sell it. Ballpark I would say around 18-20k depending how it looks cosmetic wise.

I am in not rush to sell it for sure. Only real flaw it had was the scratch and bug marks on the bumper so I shelled out the cash to repaint the thing. I thought about converting all back to stock and leaving the magnaflows on it.
Thanks for the insight.

Last edited:

forhead8605

Ooooohhhhh Noooooo...
Established Member
I bought mine 2 years ago with 32k on it for 19k. Had basic mods as well, pulley, exaust, cold air intake and tune.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I know most people worry about these cars being abused an figure a "virgin" blower car would have some sort of desire. Anyhow, I am just trying to guage other peoples thought's.

personally I would pay more for a car that I can verify had never been pullied or had the factory tune altered. it is a lot harder to hurt a motor on the fat factory tune.

SpectorV

Established Member
17-21k depending on market and interest, start high see where it goes~ depends on condition 51k can be hard miles are good as well ~ rate it honestly and adjust price accordingly. Clean it inside and our and have it detailed or do it yourself to get it as good as possible and it will help as well

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
it would be looked over super hard to verify that every nut and bolt is the original. It's hard to say on price though. I wouldnt pay more for one that might not have been pullied, but that's me. It mostly depends on how great care you took of it, maint, and miles. I would start around 21K but you might have to go lower. Just depends on who is buying and what they are willing to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread