what you think of my rims?and the beautiful nxt wax (camera phone quality)

fastsnake99

top down, chrome spinnin'
Established Member
what you all think.. in person the wax is amaxing.. the mguires nxt wax, and put these 18 in chrome rims on that i had on my 99 cobra vert.. what you all think. sorry for the quality its off my cam phone :

my03_3.jpg

my03_2.jpg

my03_1.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Those rims look awesome. There's nothing like some chrome on a black car. Sweet car.

Last edited:

fastsnake99

Established Member
there 18x8.5 adr's with a 285/35/zr18 rear and 275/35/zr18 front.. they fitperfect on the rears with no tire bulge which peopl ethought a 285 on a 8.5 rim would do.. i think i can go 295 but would be pushing it a little bit..

Hissss5

Oni 1
Established Member
Hey fastsnake99 looks good..
To bad the rear's weren't wider, like 18/10's with that style.That would look killer.:thumbsup:
:beer:

fastsnake99

Established Member
ya i agree.. grr take your pic of your sig makes me jellous! j.k i love your car man those are my fav rims made and look soo amazing on the car! the light bar is gona come next ! ..

Typhoon

Established Member
personally i like the 10th anniv. wheels better. but still looks nice

r6bullet

Established Member
I am a huge fan of that wax and I know my car isen't an SVT but you guys are pretty cool and I love the 03/04 cobra videos. And I also own a Ford :thumbsup:
This is with the NXT Wax
camaro_tech_wax_005.jpg

:rockon:

fastsnake99

Established Member
nice.. ya the nxt is awsome stuff.. i have partials on the rims personally i like them so it doesnt really bother me if some people dont.. im tired of the same ole rims cobra r's , saleens,.... but i just love chrome wheels they change the look of any car!.. but to all his own

Users who are viewing this thread