What's a Good Movie I Probably Haven't Seen?

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
most of you probably havent seen this film/series: City of God and City of Men. both were excellent. if you dont mind reading subtitles.

first there was the film City of God (Alice Braga). followed by a tv show City of Men (even better) followed by another film City of Men. worth watching all of them. theyre all really good.

if you've ever thought about visiting Rio, you wont want to after watching these lol
City of God is a wild movie!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IllCobra

Established Member
most of you probably havent seen this film/series: City of God and City of Men. both were excellent. if you dont mind reading subtitles.

first there was the film City of God (Alice Braga). followed by a tv show City of Men (even better) followed by another film City of Men. worth watching all of them. theyre all really good.

if you've ever thought about visiting Rio, you wont want to after watching these lol
+1 to City of God

The titles of those movies reminded me another good movie with a similar title - Children of Men.

Also, movies i'm not proud to admit i like but they're good: 500 days of Summer and Her. Watch these with your lady and score some points lol

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I assume everyone has seen them, but then become disappointed.

Boondock Saints
Boondock Saints 2 is decent but the first is king.
Olympus Has Fallen
London Has Fallen. This is 10x better than the first. The one liners are amazing
13 Hours is amazing but will piss you off royally if you're a (non liberal) American
Clerks
Clerks 2
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Solid choices. I'll add....

Super Troopers
American Sniper
No Country for Old Men
recents I've seen
Dr. Strange
Southpaw

nxhappy

Established Member
some of my favs: green street hooligans, train spotting, big lebowski, wolf on wallstreet, full metal jacket, dumb and dumber, pulp fiction, kill bill

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Another good series to watch is Generation Kill if you like military. If you haven't seen Black Hawk Down in a while I would strongly suggest it again. Great novie with tons and tons of A list actors that you probably didnt notice the first time.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Band of brothers series

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IA Shelby

Established Member
Duel - must see. Speilberg directorial debut as I recall.

Absence of Malice - Paul Newman

All the presidents men - True political thriller

Barbarians at the Gates - James Garner (cigarette scene in the lab is a classic) you can find the clip on you tube.

Users who are viewing this thread