Whats A SHO worth?

qwik huh

Banned
Thats tough to say considering what the 5.0 motors will take. The clutch and axles are definately fragile

mustang30266

I love the SHO. manily cuz its a 4 door sedan that kicks the crap out of or atleast runs with most " proformance " cars on the road. i really truly love the 3rd gens well cuz its an effin V8 and it sounds like a herd of angry elphants on a stampied. ( thats with no exhust on it tho). anywho where i live i have herd talk of someone thats atemping to build a turbo gen 3 SHO. if that works i really think EVOs and STI's should watch there backs cuz the taurus anit that heavy and it moves pretty good stock. and might i add 32V Quadcams love turbos . and they love it even more on V8s and at 7,200 RPM. so in my opinon the SHO is a prime example of a modren day muscle car. i will love that car untill the day i die!

oxpac316

ectuomnie said:
Automotive engineering has always been a hobby of mine, Madison Gibson is my brother and Carroll Shelby is a childhood friend.

I have had the privilege of riding and owning some of the finest and most luxurist cars ever built.

I own a Quad-turbo 1996 Taurus SHO, with a Ricardo Mercedes 6 speed Automatic transmission. I have spent nearly as much my SHO as I have on both my kit cars.

I consider the V8 SHO one of the finest American built cars of the past 25 years.

As for the value of a SHO car wise? They are worthless. But their super light weight engines are gold mines for the hobby and kit car industries.

I most recently bought 5, V6 SHO cars for somewhere around $5,600 each and sold them for nearly 9k each. My most common buyers are people building kit cars, air planes and light weight Jap cars.

I myself currently am running 2 V6 SHO engines in my Chevron Marauder and a V8 SHO in my Cobra Kit Car.

My SHO has nearly paid for itself in bets, (mostly from mechanics and Ford dealers who claim the car doesn’t exist).

But the SHO is a great car, and certainly a work of art.
*edit*
I would like to add I had to strip the engines and do a little work to them but it was still a 35 hundred dollar profit.
*/edit*

Please email me at [email protected]. Need to talk to you about that. Hopefully you can help me.
Thanks

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Post some pictures.
ectuomnie said:
Automotive engineering has always been a hobby of mine, Madison Gibson is my brother and Carroll Shelby is a childhood friend.

I have had the privilege of riding and owning some of the finest and most luxurist cars ever built.

I own a Quad-turbo 1996 Taurus SHO, with a Ricardo Mercedes 6 speed Automatic transmission. I have spent nearly as much my SHO as I have on both my kit cars.

I consider the V8 SHO one of the finest American built cars of the past 25 years.

As for the value of a SHO car wise? They are worthless. But their super light weight engines are gold mines for the hobby and kit car industries.

I most recently bought 5, V6 SHO cars for somewhere around $5,600 each and sold them for nearly 9k each. My most common buyers are people building kit cars, air planes and light weight Jap cars.

I myself currently am running 2 V6 SHO engines in my Chevron Marauder and a V8 SHO in my Cobra Kit Car.

My SHO has nearly paid for itself in bets, (mostly from mechanics and Ford dealers who claim the car doesn’t exist).

But the SHO is a great car, and certainly a work of art.
*edit*
I would like to add I had to strip the engines and do a little work to them but it was still a 35 hundred dollar profit.
*/edit*

918-hatch

Established Member
My buddy picked his up early last year for $1000 cash. In Great working Cond The owner waxed it ones over other month and it was hid drive to work car (his work was about 3 miles Round trip) White with Black intrior. It had pink and blue pinstrip on it but we took that off.. (MADMIKE) from shofoum.com its his car.

Users who are viewing this thread