What's For Dinner Thread

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I reread my responses to your liking of your pizza and I came across too harsh. I apologize. If you like Dominos with pineapple that's cool. But try a few more frozens and doctor them a bit with toppings and spices. You might like them.
No worries man, pizza brings out the passion in people. Lol

VegasMichael

Established Member
^I was playing around. Like I thought you were when pointing out grammar mistakes on a dinner thread. Besides, I'm too old to menstruate anymore.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I've got some catchin' up to do. Friday night was Pheasant in a mushroom creamy red sauce over pastah with french bread, Saturday was a greasy California Cheeseburger and fries at the bar, Sunday was a frozen pizza before I got called in to work at 8:00 pm...worked until 3:30 pm Monday. Monday I slept through dinner and last night was tacos and a burrito.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Fajita plate

Attachments

• IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    314.3 KB · Views: 83

VegasMichael

Established Member
I was but you do seem like you’re in a bad mood for some reason.

And you were astute in your assumption. I found out a kid I taught 8 years ago is listed as missing since last May. Vegas is huge for sex trafficking. He was a slender and good looking dude. He might be a runaway, he might have been kidnapped and dismembered, he might be in the sex pool. And one of the kids at my school, a 5th grader, was arrested and charged with stealing and receiving stolen property. Bear in mind, this kid's mother has constantly said that she hates her kid, he's ruined her life, and doesn't want him. But I taught his brother last year who was very respectful and always tried hard and participated and I gave him B's and C's. On top of that, my students have started their end of the year tests which my evals are based on as well as the principals, and it's only February. See the disconnect? I'm expected to cram 9 months of work into 6. So yeah, I'm bitchy. I'm on the tampax. Sorry for the rant.

Users who are viewing this thread