What's For Dinner Thread

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
And you were astute in your assumption. I found out a kid I taught 8 years ago is listed as missing since last May. Vegas is huge for sex trafficking. He was a slender and good looking dude. He might be a runaway, he might have been kidnapped and dismembered, he might be in the sex pool. And one of the kids at my school, a 5th grader, was arrested and charged with stealing and receiving stolen property. Bear in mind, this kid's mother has constantly said that she hates her kid, he's ruined her life, and doesn't want him. But I taught his brother last year who was very respectful and always tried hard and participated and I gave him B's and C's. On top of that, my students have started their end of the year tests which my evals are based on as well as the principals, and it's only February. See the disconnect? I'm expected to cram 9 months of work into 6. So yeah, I'm bitchy. I'm on the tampax. Sorry for the rant.
I’ve been to Afghanistan and I would go back before stepping into your shoes.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
And you were astute in your assumption. I found out a kid I taught 8 years ago is listed as missing since last May. Vegas is huge for sex trafficking. He was a slender and good looking dude. He might be a runaway, he might have been kidnapped and dismembered, he might be in the sex pool. And one of the kids at my school, a 5th grader, was arrested and charged with stealing and receiving stolen property. Bear in mind, this kid's mother has constantly said that she hates her kid, he's ruined her life, and doesn't want him. But I taught his brother last year who was very respectful and always tried hard and participated and I gave him B's and C's. On top of that, my students have started their end of the year tests which my evals are based on as well as the principals, and it's only February. See the disconnect? I'm expected to cram 9 months of work into 6. So yeah, I'm bitchy. I'm on the tampax. Sorry for the rant.

I salute you sir.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Ex was a teacher. A 3rd grader punched her in the stomach when she was pregnant with my firstborn. Grab some of that Scotch and try to escape for a bit brotha.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Good ole fashioned homemade food.
Fajitas, beans, and rice.

Attachments

• IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 78

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Dishwasher is making me eat pasta again. I guess the bitch doesn’t think 280 is enough.

Wait until I get on top.

View attachment 1470029
This is where I'm goin' tomorrow:

http://www.mamaspizzaparlor.com

Best red sauce I've evah had. I'll be havin' a large s'ghetti with 2 meat balls. I'll eat half and bring half home for dinner Saturday. I've still got a quart of their sauce in the freezer from last time I was there.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
This is where I'm goin' tomorrow:

http://www.mamaspizzaparlor.com

Best red sauce I've evah had. I'll be havin' a large s'ghetti with 2 meat balls. I'll eat half and bring half home for dinner Saturday. I've still got a quart of their sauce in the freezer from last time I was there.
I’d like to give it a try.

You guys really have a north end up there?

My dishwasher is from the northend in Boston.
Grew up on commercial st above Joe Tecci’s.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I’d like to give it a try.

You guys really have a north end up there?

My dishwasher is from the northend in Boston.
Grew up on commercial st above Joe Tecci’s.
That's in the city where I work. If it's like yer North end, it's pretty rough. This is the place where all the cops and firemen hang out though, so you know, no, it's good.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread