What's For Dinner Thread

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
How do you do the brussel sprouts Brad?
Cut in half? Add salt/pepper, some oil?
Spot on Tony, and some garlic powder. I do about 20-30 minutes at 350* depending on the size.
Tonight was the left over of the brussel sprouts, salad and the last of the Christmas Rib Roast that was frozen.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Dinner got cancelled last night due to a power outage on account of violent winds.
That sucks man.

Did you guys get that heavy rain that came through New England as well? Holy crap was it pouring out here!! Pouring.
Thank God we didn't have much wind out this way.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I had Ramen noodles for supper.

I had a pretty big lunch and a really big breakfast today. Usually I'm hungry for supper, but not today for some reason.
Body is craving calories now so I'm chomping on some Salt N Vinegar chips.

VegasMichael

Established Member
That sucks man.

Did you guys get that heavy rain that came through New England as well? Holy crap was it pouring out here!! Pouring.
Thank God we didn't have much wind out this way.
Had a mixture of snow/rain but really not much. I don't mind cold, snow or rain but I hate wind. It's going to start snowing here in a couple hours and snow tomorrow and Sunday but not big accumulations. Temps are going to drop into the low teens at night next week.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Had a mixture of snow/rain but really not much. I don't mind cold, snow or rain but I hate wind. It's going to start snowing here in a couple hours and snow tomorrow and Sunday but not big accumulations. Temps are going to drop into the low teens at night next week.
I'm the complete opposite. No snow or cold for me please. LOL
I think the temps are going to drop after this weekend as well. I can stand it as long as it doesn't snow. lol

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Caulipower crust topped with rao's, mozzarella and ground beef.
20231130_130125.jpeg

Sent from my LM-G820 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread