What's For Dinner Thread

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Never tried that, details?
Cube it for more surface area for smoke adhesion. Typically 1.5"x1.5" but just eyeball it. Take it out of the refrigerator cube it and put it back for at least thirty minutes.

Do not let the cheese get over 90-100 degrees or you'll have a catastrophic mess. I cold smoke mine. I'll take a picture of my ghetto ass setup when I get to the house if I remember.

I want a strong smoke flavor so I'll go at least three hours. After you've done it a few times you can tell by the look of the cubes when they're done. For a lighter flavor I'd recommend a hour or a hour and a half.

Hickory, mesquite and cherry are my favorite to use but I imagine alder or pecan would be good.

I have a smoke tube and a maze thing. I use whichever one I can find.

It can be eaten immediately but for best results it needs to sit wrapped tightly in whatever you have for at least a day. I use shrink wrap because it's infuriating when it sticks together and rage is good.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Cube it for more surface area for smoke adhesion. Typically 1.5"x1.5" but just eyeball it. Take it out of the refrigerator cube it and put it back for at least thirty minutes.

Do not let the cheese get over 90-100 degrees or you'll have a catastrophic mess. I cold smoke mine. I'll take a picture of my ghetto ass setup when I get to the house if I remember.

I want a strong smoke flavor so I'll go at least three hours. After you've done it a few times you can tell by the look of the cubes when they're done. For a lighter flavor I'd recommend a hour or a hour and a half.

Hickory, mesquite and cherry are my favorite to use but I imagine alder or pecan would be good.

I have a smoke tube and a maze thing. I use whichever one I can find.

It can be eaten immediately but for best results it needs to sit wrapped tightly in whatever you have for at least a day. I use shrink wrap because it's infuriating when it sticks together and rage is good.

Subscribe to my onlyfans
By cold smoke, you mean indirect?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
2 Big Macs and a 10 piece Chicken McNugget.
2, damn. I haven't had anything like that in 20 years, seriously. That said, steak on the Blackstone is crazy good. First time in forever I didn't use A1 or something. Just a tad overdone, but it was my first try. I did some sauteed onions too. Loving this thing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread