Established Member
Itchy trigger finger?

Subscribe to my onlyfans
IMG_7292.gif

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
^^^that sounds damn good!

I miss good old world polish food. Since my mom my grandmother (who came off the damn boat from poland) died i havent had proper home made polish food. I have my moms recipies and csn cook my ass off but i cant replicate it for some reason...also its hard to find good polish kielbasa these day
20240124_144436.jpg

Just got finished smoking 7lbs of kabanos.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
2, damn. I haven't had anything like that in 20 years, seriously. That said, steak on the Blackstone is crazy good. First time in forever I didn't use A1 or something. Just a tad overdone, but it was my first try. I did some sauteed onions too. Loving this thing so far.
I've been making steaks on cast iron skillet for the last 20yrs. Once I did I never went back to the grill. Get it really hot to get a good crust on both sides, when it gets to medium rare add a large chunk of butter and keep basting until the butter is reduced by about half. Let them rest for about 10min, that's it. So simple and better then most restaurants. The quality of the meat plays a big part also but as far as cooking pretty easy.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I’m gonna give that a try. I’m trying to branch out and try new things. I’m just a meat and potatoes guy. Being Irish I’m a spud head.
I eat potatoes at least three times a week. Mashed is probably my favorite but roasted is killer also and of course french fries. My Mom is from Scotland and her dad my grandfather is from Ireland.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I've been making steaks on cast iron skillet for the last 20yrs. Once I did I never went back to the grill. Get it really hot to get a good crust on both sides, when it gets to medium rare add a large chunk of butter and keep basting until the butter is reduced by about half. Let them rest for about 10min, that's it. So simple and better then most restaurants. The quality of the meat plays a big part also but as far as cooking pretty easy.
Yep, did the butter deal that was recommended by Paul @98 svt. Just need to get the timing/temp nailed down vs my pellet grill.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, did the butter deal that was recommended by Paul @98 svt. Just need to get the timing/temp nailed down vs my pellet grill.
I could never get the timing down for steaks and chops so I just sous vide and sear now. Havent messed up a steak since I got my sous vide stick, only meat I dont use it on are boneless/skinless chicken thighs.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I could never get the timing down for steaks and chops so I just sous vide and sear now. Havent messed up a steak since I got my sous vide stick, only meat I dont use it on are boneless/skinless chicken thighs.
I did that once, to much work IMO. I do bone in skin on in the air fryer, turns out great.

Users who are viewing this thread