What's for dinner tonight?

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Now that i'm finally back in a place that has a full kitchen and a grill i've been loving the fact that I can cook my own food everyday after having to eat take out for 6 straight months while I was in a temp rental.

Right now i've got two chicken breats marinating in teryaki along with diced jalepenos and red onion. Gonna toss those on the grill around 8ish an am going to have a baked potato and green beans on the side.

What's SVTP having for dinner tonight?

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I've asked my wife 3 times in the past 30 minutes what we're having tonight, no answer I can repeat in a PG-13 environment though. I'll ask again in a few minutes.

Zemedici

Established Member
I've asked my wife 3 times in the past 30 minutes what we're having tonight, no answer I can repeat in a PG-13 environment though. I'll ask again in a few minutes.

Bahahaha my girl would say some shit like that

I've got swiss burgers grilling atm, with grilled hot dogs as well. Negate the fact it's been raining for an hour. ...:D

Ibleedblue13

Established Member

LOL sounds exactly like my buddy and his girlfriend every single time I go over their place

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Leftovers from the late breakfast I made the girl and I. Huevos rancheros with fried corn tortillas chopped up in them and biscuits with habanero country gravy. Basically took my habanero cream sauce recipe and modified it to be more gravy-like. Actually really ****ing good, I'm going to make it again in the future.

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
6 oz grilled chicken breast and brown rice. 1 cup of Greek yogurt. Then about 3 am (work night shift) 2 scoops whey with 1 scoop creatine with 10 oz water.. :rockon:

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Leftovers from the late breakfast I made the girl and I. Huevos rancheros with fried corn tortillas chopped up in them and biscuits with habanero country gravy. Basically took my habanero cream sauce recipe and modified it to be more gravy-like. Actually really ****ing good, I'm going to make it again in the future.

How complicated is the recipe for that?

Blown 89

Established Member
Fajitas with a home homemade fajitas mix reglazed with scotch. Leftovers from two days ago. No cooking since I have to work tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread