Whats it worth? 96 Mystic Cobra, 25K miles, KB

Black Sex

Established Member
I might be taking a 96 Mystic Cobra with 25K miles in on partial trade for my 04 Cobra. The car is in excellent shape. From what I remember is it has a polished KB not sure on the size, polished valve covers, polish BBK CAI, and 4.10s. I have seen the car a few times and it's immaculate. No dents, dings or scratches. This car is not what Im looking for so I will be reselling it. My wife don't want me to do the deal, but if I can come out ahead on the deal I just might do it.
What do you think I could get for it. Any help would be great.

MW1998SVT

Established Member
I watch this forum close and I know that a really low miles supercharged mystic sold for around $12k in the last month or so. I also remember a supercharged 1998 bab sold for around $12k in the last couple of months. Hope that helps.

Black Sex

Established Member
I've been looking through it also and I found one tread were the car was supercharged, 6 spd, 16k miles and he was having trouble selling it. Not sure what it sold for. I would just hate to get stuck with the car even though it's beautiful, it's just not what I want. I think he just bought it a few months back at the Mecum Auto Auction in Des Moines IA.
I told him I would want atleast 10K + his trade with the idea of trying to unload it for 12-15. That would put me close to what I was asking for mine.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
10k in this market. itw ill drop fast once snow is here. with a kb on it. its probably close to its max hp (around 400whp) on the stock motor.. it needs a built motor to be worth 12-13K.

Last edited:

svtcobralover

Established Member
In this market it would be safe to say that you can get $10k solid for the mystic but getting $12k is tough. It can take a long time to find the right buyer for the car.

Users who are viewing this thread