What's needed for Boss intake install on Paxton application?

mustang_guy

Established Member
Hey guys, I ordered a Boss intake for my 2012 Paxton blown car. I know I need the TB bracket but my question is will I need anything else for the install?

Thanks

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
From what i undertand the paxton kit comes with all You need for both stock manifolds and the boss intake! But call JPC to confirm 1866 572 7223.

stang8psi

Established Member
You don't need the wiring, the stock will reach when the throttle body is flipped over, the Paxton kit should have come with the black spacer/adapter and new hex head bolts are/ should be the only thing that's needed.

mustang_guy

Established Member
You don't need the wiring, the stock will reach when the throttle body is flipped over, the Paxton kit should have come with the black spacer/adapter and new hex head bolts are/ should be the only thing that's needed.

Great. Thanks. I have to dig up the box with all the left over parts from the Paxton kit. I know I seen the adapter at some point but not sure about the bolts.

stang8psi

Established Member
The new bolts you can source yourself.. go to hardware store and find the correct pitch and get some round Allen head bolts that will fit into the recessed portion of the adapter

Users who are viewing this thread