Whats New...

BladesII

Established Member
i know ive been out of the loop latley on the forums, but i have good reason. last week i brought the car into steeda for...
-adjustable panhard bar
- H.D. Panhard Bar Brace
-lower trailing arm
-Adjustable street 3 link trailing arm kit
-front and rear competition springs

from what i can tell so far, these suspension components were a great investment, not only for the lowered look of the springs which the car needed badly, but its more responsive in handling corners and has less wobble.
shortly after the suspension, i was contacted by Razors Edge performance here in South florida to collaborate with Matt Snow of Snow Performance to put a methanol kit and nology coils on the car for 5.0 mustang magazine. matt flew up for the entire long long day of dyno pulls to install the methanol himself and i couldnt have asked for anything better. the guys at Steeda came through and overnighted an intake from their machine shop and metco sent out their 2.6 pulley along with a tensioner(i think we ended up gettin 14 or 14.5 lbs with it) Scott Beer of Diablosport was cool enough to come out and generate a safe custom tune for the car. everything was butter and we put down 505 hp on the Mustang Dyno and 524 ft-lbs of torque.

im not that sure how to upload pics but i got them of the underhood and how the springs looked if anyones interested and some dyno graphs... let me know or tell me how to post them ha. hopefully by the end of next week ill have stainless works long tubes and exhaust- but for now its pullin hard.

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
Awsome!
so what power mods besides the tune and pulley because I was hoping for more like 550rwhp at least with a pulley, tune, intake, and exhaust...

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Were you just using windshield washer fluid for the meth kit?
Was the 505 with the kit on and timing boosted pretty high?
Is that on Stock Exhaust?
Was it all free????? Congrats if it was!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Awsome!
so what power mods besides the tune and pulley because I was hoping for more like 550rwhp at least with a pulley, tune, intake, and exhaust...

that would be 550 on a dynojet

BladesII

Established Member
ya- it was all free... and i have 7 quarts in the trunk... i didnt want to worry about running out that easy. and yes this is with the stock exhaust and i hope to have SW headers and exhaust in the next week. and the timing is not that high at all...because i didnt care abou 15 extra horse or anything like that i just wanted it to be safe as could be. i dont really care for the methanol that much so scott from diablosport is gonna make me a switch for the pump and ill just flash the meth tune when i wanna use it and flip on the pump...other than that the intake pulley and tune are the shizzzz- going out to a couple of the spots tonight with what i know as the baddest shelby in florida - and i will be bringing it to diablo on their dyno..and the number should be around 550-570 im told

Brands5.0

Established Member
You beat me to it i called Pual form REM but you he had just talked to you. I remenber when i got my 2002 Harley davidson F150 early in the run i had Diablosport use it as a test for there perditor got one free along with 50+ dyno pulls

Have fun with the car i am got to tune/pulley my car soon

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Dom:

Thanks for the report on your car. Sounds like it's coming along nicely! :-D

You images need to be hosted elsewhere. Imageshack for instance. Then use the "insert image" icon above the text box to link the image here!

Awesome numbers you're putting down!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread