Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other...please specify

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
AHHHH, i have to wait a week untill i can use my Dodo Juice. So i'm guessing the Purple Haze is the soft wax huh? Hopefully mine will come out as good as yours.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Yeah the Purple Haze is soft. The warmth of your hand is enough to really soften up to almost a liquid state. The Blue Velvet is harder and needs to be applied with a pad I think. On a side note, it smells great. It's like a mild, classy after shave :lol:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
These shots are kinda terrible also but hopefully the Dodo Juice will help the finish a little bit. Kinda hard to get silver to "pop". BTW, your engine bay = :rockon:
Picture003-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I would use a good sealant (i use Poorboys' EX-P) after you polish it and top it off with a good wax for dark colors. Natty Blue would be a pretty good wax for the price unless you want to cash out for some of the more expensive ones listed above. It's all about the polishing anyway.

My detailing obsession is hurting my wallet lol. I have Menzerna products w/ pads and PC haha. I have Glazes, otc waxes etc, but I do not have any sealants so I will definitely check out the Poorboys' EX-P.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Dude I feel your pain! I spent so much dam money over the winter on detailing products, I probably could have built a full S/A.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Hando, your finish looks pretty clean as it is, you won't have a problem getting it to pop. The DoDo Juice will absolutely get you some depth.

IROC-Z28

Established Member
PS will give you a nice deep/wet look. Nattys Blue/Red will give you a very wet look. Put RMG under either, and it's an awesome look.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Autogeek.net is having a sale on Wolfgang Fuzion right now, two for $100. That stuff is usually like $175 for one! It says that they're shipment froze so the wax is a little cracked on top. That shouldn't effect its performance at all and from what I here, that is some GOOOOOOOOD stuff. I'm thinking about getting some it's just hard to constitute another $100 purchase on wax when I have a full container of Purple Haze and numerous other products already sitting in my garage.

Almo

Established Member
I too am going to be different. I love NXT on silver... in person it gives Silver a very deep glossy look and NXT is of course not expensive. I have done Silver with NXT in different steps and the best combo after a wash and clay was menzerna 85 worked with a couple pads followed with NXT.

With me it seems to really work great together.

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Nothing wrong with NXT, I still have a bottle of liquid NXT in my arsonal. It's probably the best OTC product out there if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread