Whats the deal SVTP?

orangesvtbb

Established Member
It seems like evertime I get on the site it gives me:
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
I waited about 3 min. for this new thread to pop up. Why is the site running so slow? If their is a problem with the database is anyone trying to fix it? I have a 6mbit connection. Sorry just frustrated....

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
that's just for our friends in indiana. lol. check out the number of people that are logged in at any given time. we tend to overwhelm the servers on occasion.

DCAN87

Established Member
I actually just started getting these messages back today. Come on admin. help us out here!

Friendchicken

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

Every few pages I get this with 500 users browsing the site currently.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I was just going to post this. SID said he was working on it earlier :shrug:. It is getting REALY FUSTRATING!! Especially when you type a whole response and then it gets lost because of the damn error.......3 times!! I gave up on my last post lol. :lol1:

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Yeah, it happens EVERYTIME I make a post. Very frustrating. I don't spend as much time on here as I used to because of the errors I get on almost every visit.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
I was just going to post this. SID said he was working on it earlier :shrug:. It is getting REALY FUSTRATING!! Especially when you type a whole response and then it gets lost because of the damn error.......3 times!! I gave up on my last post lol. :lol1:
Yeah, I've actually started to copy my post to the clipboard before I press the button...

EastCoast5.0 said:
LOL! This happens to me so much, i made it a habit of copying my messages before i post them so just in case this happens, i just go back and paste it in! :banana:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Red99mustangman said:
LOL! This happens to me so much, i made it a habit of copying my messages before i post them so just in case this happens, i just go back and paste it in! :banana:
Yeeap I copy almost all my messeges too lol, it sucks.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Oh yeah, old problem, happens alot, frustrating, don't know if it will ever be fixed.

Thrust

Established Member
I guess great minds think alike, because I do the samething now.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
Yeah, it happens EVERYTIME I make a post. Very frustrating. I don't spend as much time on here as I used to because of the errors I get on almost every visit.

I agree.............Slow servers suck a** I will make a small donation if others do in order to buy a better server. As this site gets bigger & more popular I think it's time we do some upgrades. This site has expanded more then people ever thought it would & I think we need a server that can do what it was designed to "serve us" not knock us off because it's to week!

What do you guys think... :shrug:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
orangesvtbb said:
It seems like evertime I get on the site it gives me:

I waited about 3 min. for this new thread to pop up. Why is the site running so slow? If their is a problem with the database is anyone trying to fix it? I have a 6mbit connection. Sorry just frustrated....

You didnt pay your monthly membership fee. Once you pay it, you get to sign on to the connection that doesnt do that. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread