Whats the latest news of the WORKS blower

Bingo13

Established Member
from another post in the AR section....

Yes the 140 cu in looked very impressive. It really looks like it came with the motor. Sal is very happy with the way it performs on his truck. Right now he's running 23 lbs of boost and it holds to red line. NOW that the lightning is finially done Works will finish the 03 140 blower. This blower has no oiling problems when you raise the boost up. This blower is worth the wait. The gives you guys a choice of another blower. If you see this blower you'll be impressed with the quality.

Rick

03 Red Fire Cobra 502hp/510tq
97 Cobra 11.23@126
96 Cobra vert 4R70W auto 550 rwhp
PSD Excursion 14.89@92 mph

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Sal's truck is awesome. Blower does look like it came with the truck. Talk to Chris last week and it will be real soon. Look for one on a 03 in Bowling Green.

Rick

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
2800?? theres no way, that would way too good of a deal for a blower than can run 23psi.

jmimac351

Right Wing Conservative
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
2800?? theres no way, that would way too good of a deal for a blower than can run 23psi.

I am beginning to think the same thing. On Razor's Edge Motorsport website the Works 140 for the Lightning is at $3,850. Either way, it will be nice to have a choice. We'll see...

Jim

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
OK ....so we know it is alive and well, but when, where, and how much are the new questions. Any pictures of the blower???? Rick are you going to handle it ???? Who is going to work on the tune??? When do we start the sign up sheet????:D :D :??:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by chillfactor
OK ....so we know it is alive and well, but when, where, and how much are the new questions. Any pictures of the blower???? Rick are you going to handle it ???? Who is going to work on the tune??? When do we start the sign up sheet????:D :D :??:

Yes I'm a works Distributor. I'll be starting on the tunes next month when the dyno's done and the blower is installed. I can start up a list for those interested. Let me know.

Rick

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Rick - do you mean that you will be working on the tunes with the Works blower next month?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wil it feature lower discharge temps at the same boost levels a la KB vs. the Eaton?

I'm not looking for high boost levels, but would rather have a cooler charge at 14-16psi with a Works rather than the Eaton..

Users who are viewing this thread