What's the offset on these True Forged wheels?

JL-KA

Established Member
Anyone know (or best guess at) the offset of these wheels? Perfect fitment imo.
The owner(1 bad bullet) wasn't sure and True Forged hasn't responded to my email or my PM.

If it helps...20x9 w/265s and 20x10.5 w/305s
dsc04706.jpg

and now a dumb question so flame away if you must but...
do wheels fit the same on the GT500 as the do on the GT? as in, does 'x'mm offset look the same on a GT as it does on a GT500?
:burn:
:kaboom:

R1Lello

Established Member
Trust me when I tell you this, that wheel is ok in my opinion IF you stay with and 305 and no wider......it is flush with the fender, I would add a 1/4 inch more back spacing and will still look perfect with room to go 315 or 325. I spoke to TF, they have 1/4 less b.s. than my Asanti 11's and I run a 13" wide 325 tire and don't stick out at all.

I'm almost certain TF builds their 10.5's with a 7.5 b.s.

Last edited:

JL-KA

Established Member
I'm almost certain TF builds their 10.5's with a 7.5 b.s.

Which makes it a 44mm offset if my math is correct...sounds about right.
You can fit a 325 on the 2010+ without it poking? Guess I've never seen it but that doesn't mean it can't be done. Not really sure I'd go any wider than a 305 though. Hmmmmm....

Front looks like a 24mm-ish???

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
Which makes it a 44mm offset if my math is correct...sounds about right.
You can fit a 325 on the 2010+ without it poking? Guess I've never seen it but that doesn't mean it can't be done. Not really sure I'd go any wider than a 305 though. Hmmmmm....

Front looks like a 24mm-ish???

Yup, that's what I run, the only 325/30/20 on the market, 13" wide on 11's, sits perfect, no rub anywhere, did have to do minor bracket trimming near the bump stop but thats it. Diff. widths are same on all the S197 cars:beer:

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
They look awesome. How does it hook ? I need new back tires on my 20 inch wheels. Nitto DR's are on back order for few months. So i'm looking to buy something else.

R1Lello

Established Member
They look awesome. How does it hook ? I need new back tires on my 20 inch wheels. Nitto DR's are on back order for few months. So i'm looking to buy something else.

honest answer, 1st no hook, 2nd if the asphalt warm and tires had a few miles for some heat, not too bad, but still spins, buy hey, it's still a street tire and seems all of us have too much hp for any street tire. For me the perfect width/height (27.7") with a min rim width of 11". You won't like the price though, trust me on that. $810 u.s. each, only made for the Mercedes McClaren SL65 AMG I believe:beer:

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
honest answer, 1st no hook, 2nd if the asphalt warm and tires had a few miles for some heat, not too bad, but still spins, buy hey, it's still a street tire and seems all of us have too much hp for any street tire. For me the perfect width/height (27.7") with a min rim width of 11". You won't like the price though, trust me on that. $810 u.s. each, only made for the Mercedes McClaren SL65 AMG I believe:beer:

Wow 8 bucks a piece. Your right, i wont be buying them any time soon. They look killer though.
by the way, how's the P trim buddy??

P trim works great once its broke in. A little noisy. When its pushed in. Other then that its a great clutch. Grabby at first. Till its broke in and you learn how to let it out. So it doesn't jerk you. Glade i bought it. Thanks for the deal and fast shipping. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread