What's up folks

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I haven't been around much in quite a while so I just wanted to pop in and let a few people know what's up.

Van, how have you been? You and Tob are about the only ones here I missed. Jay, you're a duesch for not fixing my throttle body and I don't miss you because I communicate with you more than my wife. Zak if you're reading this I'm going to send a SWAT team to your house to shoot your dogs, get off the internet and go finish my center console! Steve, give me something for free, it's been way too long and our friendship is suffering due to your lack of giving me things...

To the rest of you, been a long time, what's up, what's new, what's in, what's out?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
LOL, Gen II it is, unless we're talking about Bruce Genner Gen II! Tob, you're safe... for now...:-D

Last edited:

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Lol I don't know you but this had me cracking up. I almost bought a couple parts from you but I always missed out. Painted emblems are the new rave, well for at least two or three of us lol.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Lol I don't know you but this had me cracking up. I almost bought a couple parts from you but I always missed out. Painted emblems are the new rave, well for at least two or three of us lol.

Your not missing anything Brian....Bill is a looney bird..lol.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I have a feeling I have a lot in common with Bill, I'm guessing military, police, love of guns and cars. Maybe not the looney part but if I'm right he's ok in my book

Users who are viewing this thread