What's up?? New guy from Philly!

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
Hey what's up guys? I'm new on here and I just purchased a mint condition 2003 SVT COBRA it's only got 20,000 miles on it and it's 100% stock except for the wheels. I've been dreaming of this car since I first laid eyes on one back in the summer of 2002!! I can't believe it's finally here and it's all mine!My names Jim and I'm 27, I live in Philadelphia, PA and I'm definitely looking for people to meet up with or meets to go to. Only 2 of my friends have sweet rides and everyone else has regular cars and trucks. So I'm definitely looking to expand my horizons with people who love bad ass cars and who have them. So please let me know if you're in my area or near by and if there are any meets around here. Thanks guys.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
welcome to the site. Be sure and scroll down to the local sections to hook up with some cobra brothers.

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
098.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP Jimmy! Nice looking '03 Cobra you landed. Best of luck with it. In invite you to browse through my Terminator FAQs on my website. Some of the info will undoubtedly be of interest to you. Here's the link. Terminator FAQs

Enjoy your Cobra!!

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
COBRABOB, I have checked out your Terminator FAQ's before I even bought my car. Your tips and facts are absolutely great. I'm glad I had the chance to meet you, sort of? That list is a must have and see for any Terminator owner or prospective buyer. Thanks for putting in the time and work to create it. It really helped me along the way to purchasing my car, thanks a lot man!

Users who are viewing this thread