Whats up with this whole Jagermeister craze?

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
I heard Yager was made popular by Metalica. Wormwood is in Absinthe not Yager. You can buy Absinthe for sale in the US now that has no wormwood and is over a 100 poof. I have a bottle in my fridge and after a couple shoots and you can't feel your legs.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Some very clever grassroots marketing has made Jagermeister the number 1 imported liquor. 2003 was the first year was the first year they imported one million cases.

This is why it seems so popular.

It seems very easy to drink. Many females wont drink most liquors but they will drink Jager bombs. I imagine this is a big part of its success. Guys will buy what females will drink.
I drink it occasssionally. Though I prefer Full Throttle to Red Bull.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Maxim magazine said if a real Rockstar drank Rockstar, he walk over to the nearest window and jump out. Cough syrup.

zen

Established Member
i drank a bottle of jager and redbull this weekend and it is my favorite drink now :D

A lot of people say it is vile and tastes like black licorice and nyquil or something. I hate licorice and I loved the taste. Definitely recommend this drink.

zen

Established Member
that tap machine looks pretty sweet also. if i had an extra 300 i would get it

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Jag bombs are good, shots are pretty good alone although my 3rd one in 15min on my 21's kicked my ass :xpl: I'm liking bacardi vanilla and coke lately, along with beam me up scottys and the occasional gin & tonic :-D

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
I got torn out of my GOT damn frame sat. night.... thanks very much to Jager and Captain Morgan... I did a bunch of shots of straight Jager and probably a half a dozen mixed drinks involving Jager... their is def. a Jager craze in Richmond... and I am in that shit. I gotta give credit to Cap Morgan too, he does a damned fine job... almost too fine saturday... I woke up on my friends bathroom floor this morning. I never hurled but I thought I was going to so I hung by the toilet til blessed unconciousness whisped me away into peaceful drunken lala coma... only thing is sleeping on that hard ass tiled floor hurt my damn hip! :)

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
ZincDude said:
What the hell is that suppose to be?:shrug:

Goldschlager...cinnamon schnapps with gold flakes in colloid. It's kinda weird drinking metal flakes, but I still like it. I like schnapps in general, but I have to be careful with it...it has a lot of sugar/fructose in it and since I am hypoglycemic with an ulcer...if I drink too much I am in trouble BIG TIME. :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
TwoToneFreak said:
Just one of the new crazes with folks. Everyone wants a yager bomb b/c that's what other folks are drinking. I personally love Yager bombs and surfer on acids.

Holy crap, Batman! I thought I was the only on who'd heard of a surfer on acid. I discovered that one about 7 years ago and it's been one of my alltime favorites. Nobody seems to know what I'm talking about when I ask for it. Yager's been around for a while. It's all about marketing. Hell, even Aqua Velva has made a comeback.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I agree, jager seems to be pretty popular. Maybe it's just a Generation Y thing right now? :shrug:

The craze seems more to be the jagerbomb than jager itself. Red Bull wasnt introduced in the states until 1997. Maybe people didnt think to start mixing the drinks until lately? :??:

Last edited:

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
Holy crap, Batman! I thought I was the only on who'd heard of a surfer on acid. I discovered that one about 7 years ago and it's been one of my alltime favorites. Nobody seems to know what I'm talking about when I ask for it. Yager's been around for a while. It's all about marketing. Hell, even Aqua Velva has made a comeback.

Same here been drinking them for years now and love 'em just as much as the day I first drank one. For some reason they've been fairly popular around here for quite some time :thumbsup: :beer: :beer:

Aqua Velva? Explain?

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
CarpetCityCobra said:
Goldschlager...cinnamon schnapps with gold flakes in colloid. It's kinda weird drinking metal flakes, but I still like it. I like schnapps in general, but I have to be careful with it...it has a lot of sugar/fructose in it and since I am hypoglycemic with an ulcer...if I drink too much I am in trouble BIG TIME. :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

Goldschlager is my absolute favorite. :beer: I'd swear that I've shit gold flakes after a couple benders I've pulled with the stuff. :beer: :beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread