Whats Your cars Name?!?!

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
SnakeyCobra said:
haha ... damn that makes me feel dumb, cause i call mine trixie... i dunno when im driving im like come on baby or... oh wen i hit a stupid pot hole or a hard bump im like im sorry baby shhh shh shhh :rollseyes

when I hit a pot hole I just go ooooooooooooooooo, and cringe for about a minute or so. Or I give the old "AWE PHUCK"

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
It started as a joke, but the name stuck to my 92 LX:

Sadaam.

The reason was because "it burned more fuel/oil than a Kuwaiti oil fire!" LOL

S.C.L.A.98COBRA

Established Member
SnakeyCobra said:
haha ... damn that makes me feel dumb, cause i call mine trixie... i dunno when im driving im like come on baby or... oh wen i hit a stupid pot hole or a hard bump im like im sorry baby shhh shh shhh :rollseyes

I'm the same bro. Her name is Ms. Killah Bee (like her plates, and cause she Kills all the time and chevys all the time) I talk to her to, I get mad when I hit a bump to fast or anything like that, so I know what you're talking about. :beer: :coolman: :rockon:

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Well, I just laughed for 5 minutes straight, these are great! I just got back from GA a couple of hrs ago , and I have PEACHES (which is my new 96 cobra vert, hopefully have pics up soon). Which is a girl (my girlfriend named her)!!! All my other ones have been boys but I thought PEACHES would be great considering she came from GA and She takes her top off, so i had to give her a girl name!! Keep'em coming!!!

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
my first cobra was NightRider, my current 01's name is naked ninja, and my 04's called the Red Barron.

when they do well i just say good girl.

u n v kenny

Established Member
My R1 Raven is called; Black Widow.
My friend's 05 zx10r is lime green named; Green Goblin
My other friends 05 gsxr1k is; Bumblebee Tuna
and my other friends 04 grey R1 is; Grey Goose.

Thought those were cool.

BLACK97SVT

Established Member
WOT = Slutty Whore (just like I like em)

Cruising = "one of these days you're going to get me laid" (at least that's what I thought I was paying the extra money for when I bought it)

Sitting in the garage = "Phuck!! thats going to cost more than I wanted to spend"

And when she is running perfectly, I tend to lean towards keeping my mouth shut because she gets pissed off when I talk too much. She just loves me to work the gas and brake at the same time, just like a woman.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I haven't found one that tickles my fancy yet. My cousin named his Cora, you know Cora the Cobra. Also named a weiner dog he got his wife for their anniversary, Annie. I have good genes, so I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Users who are viewing this thread