What's your poison?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
different every weekend.

had shots of pretty much frozen Jack Daniels Honey last night. ****ing awesome, im not a big whiskey drinker but dayum that shit tasted so good, we just kept throwing them back like it was nothing.

Im a big fan of loaded corona's though id never waste Patron in one, standard Jose is all that is warranted for that sort of shenanigans.

My parents have some of this at their bar, its ****ing insane how smooth it is. Makes Patron taste like Jose.

20497.jpg

tonight, going to a prime rib dinner. After that who knows, so the prime rib may affect what sort of alcohol I feel like tonight. Might grab another bottle of honey whiskey or some of this stuff. Maybe dabble with some Pyrat Rum and Throwback Pepsi. Dunno yet.

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member
Grey Goose and Sprite.

I've been bartending at night and private parties for 3 years now and not once heard of this, need to try.

As some have mentioned in here, JD&coke because I'm too poor to afford Crown&coke. Not a beer guy I have never tasted one that hasn't tasted like carbonated piss. Just varying levels of bitterness.

I like to make subtle changes to popular mixed drinks because my wife really likes sweet, fruity drinks (nothing that tastes like alcohol). Add a half ounce of a white wine like a Pinot Grigio to a vokda/cranberry really makes a huge difference.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
How do you guys have a 'regular' drink of Blue Label??

Ive been gifted 1 bottle, and bought 1, and the stuff is like liquid bewbies. But its freakin $259 a fifth here in WA!!

boatcop1

Established Member
In no particular order:

Booze:

Goose and redbull
Goose and sprite
Crown and diet
Jameson w/ 2 cubes
Sailor Jerry and diet
Johnny Walker Black neat

Sippers:

Dom B&B
Jameson
JWB
Romana Sambvca

Beers:
Shipyard IPA
Stella Artois
Bass

Football Beer:
Coors light
Miller light
PBR

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Can't drink anymore due to a medical condition. But when I did I preferred chilled scotch, one cube, one finger - preferably 12+ yrs old Single Barrel/Single Malt. Glinlivet, Glenfiddich, Clynelish, Laphroaig, Talisker- to name a few. I had occasion to sip some blended whiskeys and scotches but for me the single barrel single malt was the best. For beer I developed an affinity for Blue Boar and Shock Top Orange.....

boatcop1

Established Member
Can't drink anymore due to a medical condition. But when I did I preferred chilled scotch, one cube, one finger - preferably 12+ yrs old Single Barrel/Single Malt. Glinlivet, Glenfiddich, Clynelish, Laphroaig, Talisker- to name a few. I had occasion to sip some blended whiskeys and scotches but for me the single barrel single malt was the best. For beer I developed an affinity for Blue Boar and Shock Top Orange.....

Mach, what medical condition? if you dont mind me asking?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Im a big fan of loaded corona's though id never waste Patron in one, standard Jose is all that is warranted for that sort of shenanigans.

I've never seen loaded Coronas with tequila before, only Bacardi Limon.

As for me, Shiner Bock, Shiner Black Lager, Canadian, 40 Creek and Sprite Zero, and the occasional Vegas Bomb. Among many others lol.

95PGTTech

Established Member
How do you guys have a 'regular' drink of Blue Label??

this is SVTP...where most stretch the truth by a factor of 100 and most of the rest are completely full of shit. they come into a thread like this and either post up the most expensive stuff they have ever heard of and never had or some no-name, random liquor to make people think they are cultured and drink rare and hard to get crap.

I'm surprised no one has posted up yet that their regular is Ciroc when their boy PDiddy hangs out with a hundred Victoria's Secret models and a pallet of coke.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I can't regularly drink beer anymore. I got full way too fast. It sucks. :shrug:

Grey Goose and Red Bull is my first choice.
Three Olives Cherry, Grape, Purple, Bubble or Dude with Sprite will always work.
Purple mixed with Fresca is amazing but you'll never find Fresca at a bar.
Stoli Ras and cran.
Try a Christmas light lemonade from Hooters if you get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread