What's your weather like?

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
this maryland weather was pretty nice day. high 60's mostly sunny all day no clouds and a light cool breeze. washed my car and my friends jeep then nazi zombies on this beautiful day lol

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
well, it was beautiful few days ago. nice and warm, bout 70. now, rain, rain. thats the pacific nw for ya, weather sucks.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
About 115 by noon (its 8 A.M. right now and creeping into the mid 90s), and multiple sand storms a daily...

Last edited:

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Nice, sunny but a little breezy today. That's what you get on the ocean sometimes though.

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
Same as you OP, I'm in the 909. It was hot this week, doesn't help I've been welding all week either.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
About 115 by noon (its 8 A.M. right now and creeping into the mid 90s), and multiple sand storms a daily...

Gotta love it...although we haven't had a sand storm in the last 2 weeks or so. I never really know how hot it is, but Al Asad(which is north of us) is over 100 all this week, so I know it's gonna be hotter than that. :pepper:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It finally started raining here the end of last week.(boy do we need it)Highs around 85*,lows high 60`s*.Previous to that highs in the low 90`s and lows of 70`s*.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
WEather in Louisville downright sucks. They don't call it the Seattle of the Midwest for nothing. Constantly gloomy, rains a lot and temperature can swing by as much as 40 degrees day over day.

Now this week we have been pretty fortunate. 50 degrees at night and 70s in the daytime without a cloud in the sky. Great view from my office window as I work watching it go to waste. On the other hand, supposed to start getting shitty again, just in time for the holiday weekend.

Last edited:

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
We are on vacation here in Myrtle Beach SC and the weather has sucked so far. I believe it is warmer at home (Kentucky).:shrug:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Sunshine..
Nice day to hang on the coast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1uaw3WIOlc"]YouTube - George Carlin 'The Hippy Dippy Weatherman'[/ame]

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread